[1.6.x] Thaumcraft 4.0.5b Research Cheat Sheet - 1Mil Views!! - Topic above me is a doodoo head. HA!

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Let me make myself clear about this.

I want this mod to succeed. I want to see this mod featured in Horizon or whatever. I want to see it do well and I want it to be enjoyable to play, but I knew that mod was sitting in my addon thread and I knew it was out of date but I just couldn't face it. When that happens you know something's wrong.

I'm tired of holding his hand and getting nothing delivered. I'm tired of being disappointed whenever I have to look at the mod. I refuse to be obligated to do this when I don't want to.

I'll be waiting and hoping for something awesome, but I won't hold my breath, because the Thaum is growing with or without him. That much is crystal clear.

Wasliebob

Jul 29, 2019
You never hold my hadn in fact i asked oyu what your opinion was (pm you) you then just bought this out to public, nice but atleast you could just tell me.
You never helped me you only always bought me in the bad light and so when i do the things you think that i should improve you just ignore them.
Also that tweet was just a tweet i dont WANT it it would only be nice.

Again thanks for giving me stuff to improve and when i do it you continue talking bad about me.
Thaumcraft Extras is and always will stay a mod with Random stuff thats why its Extras it doesn't have 1 thing its works out it are multiple stuff.
Again why couldnt you just pm me because posting it here is kinda rude.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
You never helped me you only always bought me in the bad light
I took it off the thread because I have an obligation to update research regularily and I just couldn't face the research involved in your mod anymore. That's a bad sign. I gave you recommendations and a way to improve your addon drastically. You ignored it.
Contrary to your belief I'm not your friend. I'm someone who enjoys the Thaumcraft universe and hates to see it tarnished by blight which your mod, as it currently stands it.
I made it public because the mod is public. My research is public and my opinions are public. I have nothing to hide and you shouldn't have either. I also use this as warning or motivation for other aspiring modders to not fall into the same trap which clearly you have.

It dissapoints me to see how you feel about this. I thought given your previous attitude towards this, you would be more adult than this.

That said, I refuse to derail the thread anymore than I already have. I'm not going to talk about this or TCE anymore, public or not, until I have reason to. There are other mods, modpacks and such which deserve my attention more, especially with the addition of 1.6 modpacks into FTB which require drastic changes to the Wiki potentially.

Sorry it came to this.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Wasliebob

Jul 29, 2019
I am just angry about you talking bull****
You gave told me what to improve DIRECTLY when i had time (sometimes i just made time) i started on it to fix all the stuff you told me to fix, i did that and as followed you're just saying that i ignored those.
I work hard improving stuff you just ignore that and thats something thats really obvious.

I dont care that the sheet is removed but you have to bring my mod in a bad light this way?

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I am just angry about you talking bull****
You gave told me what to improve DIRECTLY when i had time (sometimes i just made time) i started on it to fix all the stuff you told me to fix, i did that and as followed you're just saying that i ignored those.
I work hard improving stuff you just ignore that and thats something thats really obvious.

I dont care that the sheet is removed but you have to bring my mod in a bad light this way?
Okay, I'm done.
You think I brought your mod into a bad light? You think this is what my threads are about? Shaming mods? You brought it into a bad light. All I did was bring it to people's attention and let them decide.
I even showed it to people who hadn't seen it before outside of these forums and I even had the gall to defend you when they said what they said about it.
I'm not interested in your mod anymore. I've had enough. Do what you want with it.
Everyone play nice. No insults or name calling.
If at all possible, I'd like to request that further posts after this one about TCE be removed from the thread. I've had enough of this and I really don't want this thread removed or locked because of it because I'm trying my hardest to be polite as I can and I'm finding it increasingly difficult to do so.

Wasliebob

Jul 29, 2019
It is what it looked like to me.
I just hate if people say that i am not listening to opinions the only thing i am doing and working on are the opinions.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
11Yst0D.png

Yeah it is~.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Player Beacon Research coming soon but here's what I have so far.

Beacons - Alienis, Spiritus
Crystals - Vitrius

Also, the new stuff in Thaumic Tinkerer is also coming soon.

Sathoss16

Jul 29, 2019
I am having trouble with the research for the Goggles of Revealing in Thaumcraft 4.0.5b, if someone could give me a tip on it, it would be greatly appreciated. I even tried every other aspect, as you can see, just in case it had changed recently.

2013-12-14_11.27.28.png

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
I am having trouble with the research for the Goggles of Revealing in Thaumcraft 4.0.5b, if someone could give me a tip on it, it would be greatly appreciated. I even tried every other aspect, as you can see, just in case it had changed recently.

View attachment 8676
Unfortunately for you, aurum and sensus are the only two aspects in the goggles of revealing research. Looks like you're starting over on this one.