[1.6.4][Public Pack] Breakdown

Bandito Keith

Jul 29, 2019
uQA5xHi.png

Ahoy there lads and lasses, I humbly present to you my take on post-apocalyptic survival. This pack is centered around the Wasteland mod, which adds the Wasteland world type to world creation options (Note: Wasteland world type must be used to get the proper experience the pack was created for). It is designed to be relentlessly evil, so be warned that you are going to die. Alot. It is intended to be played on hardcore (or hard, at least) by people who want a change of pace.

Adding or removing mods is not supported (with the exception of OptiFine if you need it), as the packs balance is dependent on what is in there by default.

Wasteland world type overview​
The Wasteland world type does a few things that change how you get to experience the world. Trees no longer have leaves (no infinite charcoal without working for it here), grass goes bye-bye (no passive mobs for you), oceans are gone, and plant life is gone. However, there are structures scattered around for you to scavenge. It adds ruined houses that usually have a chest with items, and occasionally a basement hidden under the floor which either has another chest or even water (depending on how lucky you are). Also added are ruined libraries which often have a metric crapton of bookshelves that you can either use for paper, string (there's a somewhat expensive recipe to convert paper in to string), or leather.

Current Suggested Pack Version: 1.2.6​

That being said, here's the pack code if you feel like giving it a go: HurtMeMorePlease

Cheers o/

Last edited:

WhosMagickan

Jul 29, 2019
I just started a World in your Pack
and all Farlanders were going into the Water,is that anticipated or not? xD

fowlj

Jul 29, 2019
I started a new world in creative mode to test out the mods because I haven't used a lot of them before and after a little while flying around I got a crash:

http://pastebin.com/ctzvH961

Smart Moving is mentioned a bunch, so I assume it's to do with that, but I don't know how to read the crash report. I'll check to see if I can replicate it.

Bandito Keith

Jul 29, 2019
I started a new world in creative mode to test out the mods because I haven't used a lot of them before and after a little while flying around I got a crash:

http://pastebin.com/ctzvH961

Smart Moving is mentioned a bunch, so I assume it's to do with that, but I don't know how to read the crash report. I'll check to see if I can replicate it.

So you were just flying around when this happened, right? I'll pass along the crash report to the mod author, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

fowlj

Jul 29, 2019
I was, yeah. I haven't had anything happen in a new world, but I can't even get into the one where it happened, it crashes on loading.

podmike

Jul 29, 2019
I really like the idea of this pack. Do you have any plans to add a guns mod to the pack? Since I believe the wasteland mod was inspired by fallout.

Sent from my EM01F using Tapatalk