[1.6.4] Direwolf20 Pack Skyblock 2.0 [Surv/Adv] [Dev] [HQM]

kal213

Jul 29, 2019
This is a redux of a map I made a long time ago called Direwolf20 Pack Skyblock. It is not currently finished, and I do not know when I will be comfortable with releasing it, but I posted this to tell you all that I am out of my map-making hiatus, and I am working on what I promised: A DW20 Pack Skyblock for 1.6.4.
Screenshots:
**These are all of the screenshots that I am giving out right now, but I will release more when the map is closer to being finished.**
The starting island: (So tiny!)
hIx1DWq.png

The quest menu so far:
O8XjvtG.png

Inside the first section so far:
UHgxfj9.png

The first quest:
dLNf10B.png

The dungeons so far:
Tb3kUDd.png

AGuklsw.png

Videos:
None, but I am streaming most of the creation of this map on twitch, so stop by if you want to give ideas or get a better idea of the map's current state! Here's my channel.

Rules:
1. Don't go make any mystcraft ages.
2.Do NOT use morph. (Subject to change, I will probably just set it to disabled in the config.
3.Don't cheat. The map is only as fun as you play it.
More rules may be added as the map progresses!

Download?!
Hah, I got you going there didn't I? Nope, no download yet.

Change log:
I didn't even release the map yet and you want me to make a change log? Jeez, give me a chance!

I am going to need people who can play test this map very soon to help make the map even better. If you want a copy of the map to test, please contact me via PM or reply. If you have any ideas for this map, please feel free to contact me via reply or PM.

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to test. I like to test and play new maps/modpacks. I love the Direwolf20 series and modpack. I have been watching his series for just over 2 years. I would be very interested in this modpack/map.

kal213

Jul 29, 2019
I probably should've said this sooner, but it's better late then never right? I unfortunately have to restart the map if I want it to be 1.7.10. I see no reason to continue on 1.6.4, so unfortunately I will not be needing testers for quite a while. I may post updates when the map is closer to a testing phase.