Whitelist Server [1.0.23] Riff Raff Syndicate [pve, whitelist, 40 slots, Towny, Grief protection, Mature/14+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- mysticmage11
Age- 13 ( I know i'm under the age requirement, but I'm pretty mature.)
I've been playing for about a year, and I know how most mods work and such.
I'd like to join the cause against the RiffRaff Syndicate and build a nuclear bunker :p And I also want to help others out and meet new players.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Lady_Ceres
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I have been playing a few years now all the way back in the tekkit 1.2.5 days
Reason I want to join: I am just trying to find a nice, stable server to call home on. I also love that you only allow quarry in the mining world since they really do ruin the nice landscape people could of built on.

Sionyn

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Sionyn(Remember me from FTB Unleashed Maybe?)
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 1 and a half year ish
Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) Played on the ftb server(Dunno if you remember me) and had a great time, stopped playing due to having a shit computer but now luckily i've got a new and better pc and wanting to play some modded minecraft.

dragonflare9

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:dragonflare9
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 4 months
Reason I want to join: want a fun community who can help me learn and have fun

dragonflare9

Jul 29, 2019
please take me off the whitelist until i can get direwolf to load and if anyone could help me that would be great

DanteChaos

Jul 29, 2019
You dont need to be removed, you can join when you wish to. if loading dw20 produces an error please post the error in pastebin and reply here. might give a clue on what the issue is.
A clean reinstall of dw20 could also work and updating your java aswell.

Reactions: 320veseljko023

seavord

Jul 29, 2019
Just a Heads Up guys we are on the latest dw20 and we cant wait to see you all in the server :)

evilmonkey53

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: evilmonkey53
Time Spent playing Mc: Since MC was in beta on and off playing, Started with modded at least 2 years ago.
Reason I would like to join: Havn't played much server play, mainly self hosted server's with friends and would like a small friendly community that i can make a fabulous base in :) . Would be happy to play with you guys as long as there is no server resets planned and i can start off building up by myself till i get fairly built up. Thanks and hope to start playing soon!

asalt13

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: asalt13
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years
Reason I want to join: Looking for a modded server that isn't laggy and has a good community to join.

Wrighting

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: natboy6500
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: About a Year
Reason I want to join: Looking for a fun server to join that i can do cool builds on and collab with people for more fun :D

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-320veseljko023
spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years
Reason I want to join:Im looking for small server to play, this server has no banned items, its friendly it has good community and other good stuff, i can meet friends and play together.

Last edited:

Corrupted_Fiend

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Corrupted_Fiend
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Long time, been playing dw20 pack sense season 1.
Reason I want to join: Looking for a good server and a nice community, the last server I was on went down so I've been craving minecraft for a while now.