Whitelist Server [1.0.23] Riff Raff Syndicate [pve, whitelist, 40 slots, Towny, Grief protection, Mature/14+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tundras

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tundras
I've been playing since FTB came out over a year ago, I'm looking to settle down on one server that won't close up shop with a month or two of opening. Looking to play with great people on a steady server. I'm hoping that I can get a chance to come on and meet the folks and have great times.

Canned_Beans

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Canned_Beans
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: about since the beginning of last year
Reason I want to join: The reason i would like to take part in your server is because ever since i started watching the mindcrackers play ftb i was hooked, and i've only ever played in singleplayer, and thought it would be a cool idea to play with some other people for once.

ELgriton

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Inumel
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I have been playing since the early tekkit days :)
Reason I want to join: I hate playing alone, I love interacting with other players as I play. Not that surprising, but that's the best reason I have :)

ELgriton

Jul 29, 2019
Can I get the current version? I tried the one in the original post and the title, no go one either

DekuWarrior27

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: DekuWarrior_27
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft since August 2012 when I was introduced to Tekkit by some people on Youtube. At some point I switched to FTB and have never really stopped playing modded minecraft
Reason I want to join: I've been playing minecraft for a while and I've only played really single player for a while. My last world is not working for me so I decided to start playing multiplayer. This will also give me more time to play on a world without the risk of the world being lost to me. so yeah....

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
In-game name: Same as in the forums (016Nojr)
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I have spent about a year playing modded minecraft
Reason I want to join: I want to join because i want to be in a not to big community and i love helping people. I will get staff on a server (can give you ip if you want to check it) People always say hi to me when i join the server and i sometimes say im addicted to helping people, and then people just say ''That's true!''

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: vertagen
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Since 1.8 BETA with Equivalent exchange, then got into more mods once I found direwolf with his 1.1 Lets Play series, then havent stoped since the FtB pack got released.
Reason I want to join: I want to join a server where there arent many restricted items, since I love some of them( spells form Ars Magica mostly), but servers ban them due to Grief bypass, so Im looking for a whitelisted server basicly that has trust in the comunity.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Since 1.8 BETA with Equivalent exchange, then got into more mods once I found direwolf with his 1.1 Lets Play series, then havent stoped since the FtB pack got released.

I thought dire's first lets play was 1.8 version

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: goldern
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Alot of time that i can't even remember, have played with RedPower and alot of other old mods. Can't remember exaclty their names but RedPower was the best.
Reason I want to join: Wanna join to play with a friend and meet the community, also i like servers without banned items but there aren't many, because of that i like to play ssp more than smp, also wanna have some fun :)

In-game name: GuToLoKo
Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Completely new with mods, looking to play with goldern and learn with him.
Reason I want to join: I'm a new youtuber and i wanna make a modded minecraft serie, so i wanna see if i can join the server and do that :D