[0.12.0] 1.7.10: Technomancy Discussion Thread

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
The reconstructor crashes the game when placing in the world.

http://pastebin.com/5PVEHpip

So, only golems can move the essencia into the dynamo. Also, nothing can access the condenser. I only tested the tubes before, i tried the golems now, and the condenser still an rf sink.

Thanks for reporting. Those are easy bugs to fix so look forward to another beta soon. Also the reconstructor has been completly disabled for now.

Reactions: lolmer

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure how long it would take to fix them, but got my energized node recently. I wonder if i could insert a coil into the relay if you got that i mean.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder, once you have squelched some bugs do you plan on toying with the Warp mechanic at all? Maybe a RF powered Warp Scrubber or shower. That give's you warp ward and or cleanses without needing to make bath salts/ soap.

[Thaumonomicon entry]
While a nice soak in spa really takes the edge off those warp induced manic attacks. A fully grown Thaumiturge splashing about in a bubble bath just doesn't lend well to the image of the hardened supremely powerful Thaum master that I've built up (The pink shower cap might not be doing me any justice either...).
Not only that, as luxurious and cleansing as a good bath is, it can take a little while to set up (Incense and candles don't light themselves you know). Also cooking up some bath salts can be a lengthy chore, catalyzing the Balanced Shards in a crusible then cooking them down in to Salis Mundis, then you have to actually load it in to the arcane spa!.

Bothersome i tell you!!

So I've engineered a contraption that is like your every day mundane shower but will infuse the water directly with Sano, Cognito, Ordo and a touch of Auram (the essentia constituents of Bath Salts). This cuts out the step of having to make bath salts whilst providing that warp wardy goodness.

Problem is though, the Salis Mundis used in bath salts was a great binding agent that allowed the related essentia to bind to the water molecules and prevented the essentia from dissipating (or igniting...). Just throwing essentia in to a water source just didn't work well at all (in fact it kinda exploded once...)
However I discovered that passing a Redstone Flux current through the essentia and then in to the water made the water receptive to the essentias arcane frequencies allowing the essentia to orbit the atoms in the water.

In other words; it's gonna need RF and a lot of it, 40K per shower...
It'll need a water supply to fill it's reservoir too, showers that use fluids other then water are almost always 100% bad things...

Reactions: Blorph

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder, once you have squelched some bugs do you plan on toying with the Warp mechanic at all? Maybe a RF powered Warp Scrubber or shower. That give's you warp ward and or cleanses without needing to make bath salts/ soap.

[Thaumonomicon entry]
While a nice soak in spa really takes the edge off those warp induced manic attacks. A fully grown Thaumiturge splashing about in a bubble bath just doesn't lend well to the image of the hardened supremely powerful Thaum master that I've built up (The pink shower cap might not be doing me any justice either...).
Not only that, as luxurious and cleansing as a good bath is, it can take a little while to set up (Incense and candles don't light themselves you know). Also cooking up some bath salts can be a lengthy chore, catalyzing the Balanced Shards in a crusible then cooking them down in to Salis Mundis, then you have to actually load it in to the arcane spa!.

Bothersome i tell you!!

So I've engineered a contraption that is like your every day mundane shower but will infuse the water directly with Sano, Cognito, Ordo and a touch of Auram (the essentia constituents of Bath Salts). This cuts out the step of having to make bath salts whilst providing that warp wardy goodness.

Problem is though, the Salis Mundis used in bath salts was a great binding agent that allowed the related essentia to bind to the water molecules and prevented the essentia from dissipating (or igniting...). Just throwing essentia in to a water source just didn't work well at all (in fact it kinda exploded once...)
However I discovered that passing a Redstone Flux current through the essentia and then in to the water made the water receptive to the essentias arcane frequencies allowing the essentia to orbit the atoms in the water.

In other words; it's gonna need RF and a lot of it, 40K per shower...
It'll need a water supply to fill it's reservoir too, showers that use fluids other then water are almost always 100% bad things...

It might be good to use the sanitizing soap under it too. Should be stronger if you do give it some bath salt? I have no problem crafting it (autocrafting 4ever), but that 30 minute duration is not too mutch.

If we talk about warp: what about a void coil (the research gives you warp), as the stronger version of the thaumium one?

I crash if i click on the tab in the thaunomicon.

Last edited:

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
How exactly is the Node Fabricator supposed to work? Toying around with it in Creative and it's not boosting the Vis in the node.
I think I have it set up right... What it's doing though is sucking up the RF and the essentia but not adding to the node the vis type pops up on the node but it stays at 0.
It does however refill a node with essentia it already has the capacity for. The Thaumonomicon entry for it is also a little vauge and hard to understand.

Edit: Just a teeny bit more info.
TC4 Version; Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.1.4,
Technomancy Version; 1.7.10 Technomancy 0.9.0 beta-b

Last edited:

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
How exactly is the Node Fabricator supposed to work? Toying around with it in Creative and it's not boosting the Vis in the node.
I think I have it set up right... What it's doing though is sucking up the RF and the essentia but not adding to the node the vis type pops up on the node but it stays at 0.
It does however refill a node with essentia it already has the capacity for. The Thaumonomicon entry for it is also a little vauge and hard to understand.

I did not really looked into the entry since it crashed when i tried (possibly from disabling blocks, i will delete the config and try again). From the name i tough that it supposed to create nodes.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019

Well, if you have a node already and are just trying to embiggen it, it won't go any higher than the "max" vis capacity, per the thaumonomnomnom.
If there's no node, it will generate one.

So are you trying to add a new type of vis to the node, or making an existing type larger (because that apparently won't work)?

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if you have a node already and are just trying to embiggen it, it won't go any higher than the "max" vis capacity, per the thaumonomnomnom.
If there's no node, it will generate one.

So are you trying to add a new type of vis to the node, or making an existing type larger (because that apparently won't work)?

As the Thaumonomicon entry is a bit vauge I'm not sure what it's supposed to actually do. I also tried to look for outside sources and I could find none.
What I gleaned from the Node fabricators entry is that if a node is in between it the capacity of the node will increase but not past some vis cap (what ever that number is supposed to be). What does the Thaumonomicon entry mean by a cap? Does it mean some hard coded cap limit or the natural capacity of the node, my experiments seem to indicate the latter
Also I have no idea how to go about actually generateing a node. Either the mechanic is broken or I am yet again misunderstanding the entry. What I understand to be the procedure is give it the essentia and RF and right click one of the fabricators and then I assume you are supposed to have a node generate. The entry also mentioned something about aura and flux being/ needing to be absorbed, maybe I'm missing that?

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
In the natural way, i made a node with 102 aqua in it. I don't remember if there was any aqua in it. (hint: if you want to increase a certain aspect, pick a nodes to absorb with lower amounts than the main node, otherwise nothing will happen. I have 32 ignis in that node, but only increases if i give it nodes bellow 32.I have 2 40 ignos nodes in jars, but i won't feed than just yet.) So i don't know what the cap is supposed to mean. Maybe the actual level of that node.

The aura absorbation sounds like something from thaumcraft 3. Where flux was being generated from absorbing the local aura. Or maybe you have to give it auram(whitch is really expensive but reasonable, since nodes made out of that).

How exactly you made it work? Only the dynamos seem to work properly. And that's not enough functionality.

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
Node caps are a value that each node has. It is the maximum of one type of essentia a node can reach. This value cannot be modified but you can add aspects to the node. As for creating the node, you need to put auram or vitium in the generator but it doesn't seem to work well.

LemADEC

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the mod crashes on server side when ThermalExpansion isn't present:
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// This doesn't make any sense!

Time: 12/7/14 11:11 PM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.item.Item.func_150895_a(Lnet/minecraft/item/Item;Lnet/minecraft/creativetab/CreativeTabs;Ljava/util/List;)V
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:695)
        at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:97)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:324)
        at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:280)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:620)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.item.Item.func_150895_a(Lnet/minecraft/item/Item;Lnet/minecraft/creativetab/CreativeTabs;Ljava/util/List;)V
        at theflogat.technomancy.handlers.util.ItemHelper.getFirstItemStack(ItemHelper.java:19)
        at theflogat.technomancy.handlers.handlers.CraftingHandler.initFurnaceRecipe(CraftingHandler.java:65)
        at theflogat.technomancy.Technomancy.postInit(Technomancy.java:101)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
        at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118)
        at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:694)
        ... 5 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
        Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
        Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 2.6.32-504.1.3.el6.x86_64
        Java Version: 1.7.0_71, Oracle Corporation
        Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
        Memory: 3621713008 bytes (3453 MB) / 4080271360 bytes (3891 MB) up to 8160477184 bytes (7782 MB)
        JVM Flags: 20 total; -Xms4G -Xmx8G -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:NewRatio=3 -XX:SurvivorRatio=3 -XX:TargetSurvi$
        AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
        IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
        FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1236 Cauldron-MCPC-Plus vgit-Cauldron-MCPC-Plus-1.7.10-1.1236.06.212 (MC: 1.7.10) (API v1.7.10-R0.1-SNAPSHOT) Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1236 101 mods loaded, 100 mods a$
        mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        FML{7.10.85.1236} [Forge Mod Loader] (cauldron-1.7.10-1.1236.05.212-server.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Forge{10.13.2.1236} [Minecraft Forge] (cauldron-1.7.10-1.1236.05.212-server.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        <DragonAPI ASM>{0} [DragonAPI ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ivtoolkit{1.0.1} [IvToolkit] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        MobiusCore{1.2.3} [MobiusCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        NotEnoughItems{1.0.3.68} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.68-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        VeinMiner_coremod{null_build-null} [Core mod] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        malisiscore{1.7.10-0.9.9} [Malisis Core] (malisiscore-1.7.10-0.9.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        FamiliarsAPI{1.7.10} [Familiars API] (FamiliarsAPI-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        asielib{0.3.4} [asielib] (aa_AsieLib-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0B8} [CoFH Core] (aa_CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B8-36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Baubles{1.0.1.9} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Thaumcraft{4.2.1.4} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Botania{r1.3-140} [Botania] (Botania-r1.3-140.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        boilerplate{3.0.3} [Boilerplate] (aa_boilerplate-1.7.10-2.0.3(after-3.0.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ForgeMultipart{1.1.0.314} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.0.314-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        MrTJPCoreMod{1.0} [MrTJPCoreMod] (MrTJPCore-1.7.10-1.0.3.5-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ProjRed|Core{4.5.7.58} [ProjectRed] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.5.7.58-Base.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Waila{1.5.5} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.5_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        DragonAPI{1.0} [DragonAPI] (aa_DragonAPI 1.7.10_V2_TDKa.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        k4lib{1.7.10-0.1.18} [K4Lib] (aa_k4lib-1.7.10-0.1.18-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        StealthwareCore{2.0} [StealthwareCore] (aa_StealthwareCore-2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        arsmagica2{1.4.0.005} [Ars Magica 2] (AM2_1.4.0.005_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        AncientWarfare{2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10} [Ancient Warfare Core] (ancientwarfare-2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        AncientWarfareAutomation{2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10} [Ancient Warfare Automation] (ancientwarfare-2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        AncientWarfareModeler{2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10} [Ancient Warfare Model Editor] (ancientwarfare-2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        AncientWarfareNEIPlugin{2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10} [Ancient Warfare NEI Plugin] (ancientwarfare-2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        AncientWarfareNpc{2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10} [Ancient Warfare NPCs] (ancientwarfare-2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        AncientWarfareStructure{2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10} [Ancient Warfare Structures] (ancientwarfare-2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        AncientWarfareVehicle{2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10} [Ancient Warfare Vehicles] (ancientwarfare-2.2.68-beta-MC1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Aquaculture{1.2.3} [Aquaculture] (Aquaculture-1.7.10-1.2.5.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        weaponmod{v1.14.3} [Balkon's WeaponMod] (balkons-weaponmod-1.14.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        battlegear2{1.0.6.3} [Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 - Bullseye] (Battlegear2-Bullseye-1.0.6.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        CraftHeraldry{1.1.3} [CraftHeraldry] (CraftHeraldry 1.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        menagerie{1.0} [menagerie] (dark_menagerie-1.7.10-beta-2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        DragonMounts{r41-1.7.10} [Dragon Mounts] (DragonMounts-r41-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        eplus{3.0.2-d} [Enchanting Plus] (EnchantingPlus-1.7.10-3.0.2-d.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        EnderIO{1.7.10-2.0.8.221} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.7.10-2.0.8.221.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Explodables{1.9} [Explodables] (Explodables-1.7.10-1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.RC2} [ExtrabiomesXL] (ExtrabiomesXL-universal-1.7.10-3.16.RC2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        DefaultMobPack{1.7.10} [DefaultMobPack] (FamiliarsDefaultMobPack-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ExtendedFamPack{1.7.10} [ExtendedFamPack] (FamiliarsExtendedFamPack-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        HerobrineFamPack{1.7.10} [HerobrineFamPack] (FamiliarsHerobrineFamPack-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Steamcraft{0.27.2} [Flaxbeard's Steam Power] (Flaxbeard'sSteamPower-1.7.10-0.27.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        freerun{0.1} [Free Runner Mod] (FreeRunner-0.1(1.7.10).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        GraveStone{2.9.7} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.9.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Growthcraft{2.1.0a} [Growthcraft] (growthcraft-core-1.7.10-2.1.0a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Growthcraft|Cellar{2.1.0a} [Growthcraft Cellar] (growthcraft-cellar-1.7.10-2.1.0a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Growthcraft|Apples{2.1.0} [Growthcraft Apples] (growthcraft-apples-1.7.10-2.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Growthcraft|Bamboo{2.1.0} [Growthcraft Bamboo] (growthcraft-bamboo-1.7.10-2.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Growthcraft|Bees{2.1.0} [Growthcraft Bees] (growthcraft-bees-1.7.10-2.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Growthcraft|Fishtrap{2.1.0a} [Growthcraft Fishtrap] (growthcraft-fishtrap-1.7.10-2.1.0a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Growthcraft|Grapes{2.1.0} [Growthcraft Grapes] (growthcraft-grapes-1.7.10-2.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Growthcraft|Hops{2.1.0} [Growthcraft Hops] (growthcraft-hops-1.7.10-2.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Growthcraft|Rice{2.1.0a} [Growthcraft Rice] (growthcraft-rice-1.7.10-2.1.0a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        HopperDuctMod{1.3.2} [Hopper Ducts] (hopperductmod-1.7.10-1.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        HydCraft{1.7.10-2.0.78} [Hydraulicraft] (HydCraft-1.7.10-2.0.78-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        IronChest{6.0.62.742} [Iron Chest] (ironchest-1.7.10-6.0.62.742-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        LostBooks{1.2.2} [Lost Books] (LostBooks-1.7.10-1.2.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        malisisdoors{1.7.10-1.2.1} [Malisis' Doors] (malisisdoors-1.7.10-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        minegicka3{1.0.0} [Minegicka 3] (minegicka3-1.7.10-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        AS_Minions{1.9.4} [Minions] (Minions-1.7.10-1.9.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0RC3} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0RC3-84.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        MapWriter{2.1.1} [MapWriter] (Opis-1.2.3_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Opis{1.2.3} [Opis] (Opis-1.2.3_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        harvestcraft{1.7.10b} [Pam's HarvestCraft] (Pam'sHarvestCraft-1.7.10b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        PneumaticCraft{1.4.2-39} [PneumaticCraft] (PneumaticCraft-1.7.10-1.4.2-39-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        progressiveautomation{1.5.2} [Progressive Automation] (ProgressiveAutomation-1.7.10-1.5.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ProjectE{Alpha 0.2d-dev10} [ProjectE] (ProjectE-Alpha 0.2d-dev10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ProjRed|Transmission{4.5.7.58} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.5.7.58-Integration.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ProjRed|Transportation{4.5.7.58} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.5.7.58-Mechanical_beta.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ProjRed|Exploration{4.5.7.58} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.5.7.58-World.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ProjRed|Compatibility{4.5.7.58} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.5.7.58-Compat.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ProjRed|Integration{4.5.7.58} [ProjectRed-Integration] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.5.7.58-Integration.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ProjRed|Illumination{4.5.7.58} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.5.7.58-Lighting.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ProjRed|Expansion{4.5.7.58} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (ProjectRed-1.7.10-4.5.7.58-Mechanical_beta.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        Railcraft{9.3.3.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.3.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        reccomplex{0.9.3} [Recurrent Complex] (RecurrentComplex-0.9.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        RefinedRelocation{1.0.6h} [Refined Relocation] (RefinedRelocation-1.7.10-1.0.6h.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        RPGAdvMod{1.0.0} [RPGAdvMod] (RPGAdvMod-1.0.0_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        secretroomsmod{4.7.1} [The SecretRoomsMod] (secretroomsmod-1.7.10-4.7.1.376.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        steamcraft2{Beta R3.2} [SteamCraft2] (steamcraft2-1.7.10-B3.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        StevesCarts{2.0.0.b18} [Steve's Carts 2] (StevesCarts2.0.0.b18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        technom{0.9.0} [Technomancy] (Technomancy-0.9.0-beta-b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Errored
        RioVII{v1.0.1} [The Mists of RioV II - Shadow of Aun'Tun] (The Mists of RioV II - v1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        UndergroundBiomes{0.6h} [Underground Biomes Constructs] (UndergroundBiomesConstructs-1.7.2-0.6h13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        VeinMiner{0.21.1} [Vein Miner] (VeinMiner-1.7.10_0.21.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        VeinMinerModSupport{0.21.1} [Mod Support] (VeinMiner-1.7.10_0.21.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        WailaHarvestability{1.1.0} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        wildcaves3{0.4.3.6} [Wild Caves 3] (WildCaves3-0.4.3.6(1.7.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        yegamolchattels{1.1} [Ye Gamol Chattels] (YeGamolChattels-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        AS_Ruins{14.4} [Ruins Spawning System] (zs_Ruins-1.7.10-14.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        bspkrsCore{6.15} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        McMultipart{1.1.0.314} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.0.314-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        ForgeMicroblock{1.1.0.314} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.0.314-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized
        asielibcore{} [AsieLib CoreMod] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Disabled
        Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
        Player Count: 0 / 50; []
        Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'cauldron,craftbukkit,mcpc,fml,forge'
        Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

NullMagic

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to poke you about this, but when might we expact a 1.7.10 Update? I really enjoyed this mod but I haven't been able to use it since 1.6 and I'm very much looking forward to using it again.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the mod crashes on server side when ThermalExpansion isn't present:
Well.... it is kind of a requirement, it's going to have this dependency regardless. If it's not thermal expansion, it's gonna bee that thermal foundation. Also it's gonna need the RF api (forgot which core mod that's in) as that's what the mod is about; RF fueled magic.

Sorry to poke you about this, but when might we expact a 1.7.10 Update? I really enjoyed this mod but I haven't been able to use it since 1.6 and I'm very much looking forward to using it again.

Umm http://www.mediafire.com/download/ab2ft213pvodk51/1.7.10+Technomancy+0.9.0+beta-b.jar

LemADEC

Jul 29, 2019
Well.... it is kind of a requirement, it's going to have this dependency regardless. If it's not thermal expansion, it's gonna bee that thermal foundation. Also it's gonna need the RF api (forgot which core mod that's in) as that's what the mod is about; RF fueled magic.

Umm http://www.mediafire.com/download/ab2ft213pvodk51/1.7.10 Technomancy 0.9.0 beta-b.jar
The original post says:
Current version: 0.8.2
Requires:

COFCore 2.0.0.5
But if you want content you'll add:
Thermal Expansion 3.0.0.7
Thaumcraft
Blood Magic
Botania beta
So I did give COFHCore, Thaumcraft and Botania. Nothing here says that Thermal Expansion is mandatory.
If Thermal Expansion is mandatory, it should be declared as 'required' in the mod itself and original post would need an update. Also, that won't explain why it only works client side.

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
The original post says:

So I did give COFHCore, Thaumcraft and Botania. Nothing here says that Thermal Expansion is mandatory.
If Thermal Expansion is mandatory, it should be declared as 'required' in the mod itself and original post would need an update. Also, that won't explain why it only works client side.

Thermal Expansion isn't required. You just found a bug where I am calling a clientside method to load a replacement for ingots that TE provides. I'll probably have a fixed version today.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
1.7.10 Technomancy 0.9.0 beta-c
Minor bugfixes. The condenser SHOULD be usable. I tweaked the node generator but I am still not sure if it works correctly. Fixes crash on server side if Thermal Expansion isn't installed.

Condenser seems nonfunctional, that or I don't know how to turn it on.
Also I think I figured out the node fabricator.
The "taint" the Thaumo Entry mentioned was actually vitium essentia and not actual taint and the orientation determines whether it takes either auram or vitium.
Also while the Node fab "works" it's only creating aer nodes.

Frontrider

Jul 29, 2019
I still can not test it, because its still throws the same error what it did before. The only thing whitch got better, is that it do not crashes instantly, i can see the tab.

Found the reason: if you ever disabled any problematic block then you will crash. Deleting the config fixed it.

Condenser seems nonfunctional, that or I don't know

It worked for me, i just could not get the potentia out from it. Try giving it more Powah

The fabricator does nothing for me. Sometimes the hitbox (if it has any, by it i mean the quboid being drawn around it) rotated by a 90 degree, does not accepts essentia only on one side (i placed 2 in front of each other as instructed, but only one side did). So i had no chance to test it, because ti does not works at all. Or its not intuitive enough to set it up. Yes, there was 2 creative energy cell underneath.

The reconstructor still crashes the world.

Also, i would suggest revisiting the thaumcraft side of things, you spam a lot of class not found exeption.

Last edited:

theflogat

Jul 29, 2019
Condenser seems nonfunctional, that or I don't know how to turn it on.
Also I think I figured out the node fabricator.
The "taint" the Thaumo Entry mentioned was actually vitium essentia and not actual taint and the orientation determines whether it takes either auram or vitium.
Also while the Node fab "works" it's only creating aer nodes.

The aura depends on the biome. Anyway, you can add aspects to the node.