Whitelist Server ♥Pidcraft - A casual survival FTB Ultimate server for building fun, exciting communities!♥

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jinora

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Jinora
Suggestions (Optional):
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): My name is Eryn. I'm twenty. I like to play just for fun. I like to garden and also love just mining.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us):
Do you agree to rules: Yes
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): Central

Fabhar

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Fabhar
Suggestions (Optional):
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I'm not especially skilled at building, if I'm being honest. Most of the time I make a secret base inside of a mountain or volcano. I just have fun progressing through the mods, though I also enjoy trading and interacting with other players.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): I ~am~ currently employed, and I could donate, if I wanted to.
Do you agree to rules: Of course.
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): EST.

faksa

Jul 29, 2019
minecraft Name: faksa
Suggestions : None at the moment, if anything comes to mind I would be happy to tell.
A little about yourself : I bought Minecraft back in 2010 during the free weekend, and instantly became quite fascinated. Eventually I found out about the wonderful mods, and since then I have gained quite an understanding of mods and modding in general. I possess quite a passion for science, so I love the technical mods the most. In addition to this I love to build laboratories and scientific contraptions.
Can I donate : I believe not unfortunately, my apologies.
Do you agree to rules : Certainly, of course
Timezone : GMT +3

pandax

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: pandax666 (I know it is a little offensive, but I've had it for over 20 years)
Suggestions (Optional):
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): My name is Kenji. I am 36 year old, one-eyed, half-Japanese programmer with Tourette Syndrome.(Yes, really.) I am a huge old school video game and pop culture nerd, and a voracious reader. I tend to be a structural builder, though I have had a lot of success with making FTB machines bend to my will. I enjoy designing things to look clean and hide the "guts' of my systems.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Yes, I have the potential to donate.
Do you agree to rules: Yes
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): Mountain. I am in Montana.

joshua moe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Moses08
Suggestions (Optional): None at the moment
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): Active player with years of minecraft experience looking for a new server to explore
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): yes
Do you agree to rules: Yes.
Timezone: central

netchip

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: basvankimmenaede and netchip
Suggestions (Optional): Are chunk loaders enabled for if you are offline?
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I think we've played with each others for one year, and we are cousins in real life sooo :p Our minecraft style is making a huge base and automating everything.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): no
Do you agree to rules: Yes.
Timezone: GMT+1

IceDrug20

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: VMvinner
Suggestions (Optional): Restricting amounts of chunkloaders per player, to prevent lag.
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I play with mods a lot. Been playing with mods since Beta 1.8 and Minecraft since Beta 1.1. My hobbies inside Minecraft are extreme automation, bees, and helping others. :)
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): I can't at the moment, I do however have a Youtube channel (partnered) and when I start earning more I might be able to. :)
Do you agree to rules: Yes I do!
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): GMT +1 (Sweden)

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: littlelee211
Suggestions (Optional):community games
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I like to use redstone in minecraft and I know a fair bit.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): yes
Do you agree to rules:yes
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): (UTC) according to my computer but i live in england

Renaldo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:The_bigGuy1
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional):In FTB i enjoy bee keeping and forestry and building
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us):probably not maybe in future
Do you agree to rules:Yes
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server):Gmt + 6

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name:nanoball
Suggestions (Optional):
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional):Well im 10 im in year 5 I'm a nice person who doesnt be rude and gets along with everyone :D.I also wanted to make a spaceship maybe even the core for a spaceship at spawn.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us):No i'm sorry :(
Do you agree to rules:Well the rules are fine to me :D
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server):AEST

I hope to join :D

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Astal2684
A little about yourself: I'm a mature friendly player that is willing to help and assist others if I can. I also have a job so I tend to play when I have the time to.
Can I donate: I have no problem donating
Do you agree to rules: yes
Timezone: (-05:00) Eastern time