Whitelist Server ♥Pidcraft - A casual survival FTB Ultimate server for building fun, exciting communities!♥

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Eidans

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Eidans
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): My main interest are bees, i love modify their genome and try to get new species:p
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): if was be nessesary then yes
Do you agree to rules: Yep :)
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): UTC 0:00 (ediburgh)

roberts7531

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: roberts7531
Suggestions (Optional): Making a nice server town with shops and houses.
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I like to play FTB because of the cool mods like CC or ic2. I like CC programming.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Just a bit.
Do you agree to rules: Yes, i do agree.
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): GMT +2

Vauny

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Vauny1
Suggestions (Optional):
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I have been playing FTB for over a year and have a good handle on most mods, I like to automate as much as possible so tend to focus more on resource/logistics early game before heading over to the more vanilla style building.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Depends on the server but if it turns out to be a good one then yes.
Do you agree to rules: Yes
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): EST

IndigoStarfish

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: IndigoStarfish
Suggestions (Optional):
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): My favourite part of FTB is making large, automated, self-renewing machines.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Nope.
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): UTC/GMT (UK)

Wave

Jul 29, 2019
We want to play in a group. I hope it's alright if I write the app for more then just me

Minecraft Name: 0shadowrider0 (me), justin2999, ghostspider98, Arrak268
Suggestions (Optional): We don't have any, but may we get some in the future
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): Arrak is really good with Thaumcraft. I'm watching many FTB Let's Plays and also I'm good with BC and Thermal Expansion
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Yes
Do you agree to rules: Yes, we do
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): Central European Standard Time (CEST; GMT+2 I think)

Gyriasi

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: iMinExCrafteRx
Suggestions (Optional): I'm confused on what this means, lol
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): I play FTB where everything is functional, and I am very lazy. My hobbies are just reading/writing, and coding.
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): If I find the money left over, yes
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): EST (Ohio, New York)

Drew

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted:
Eidans
robert7531
Vauny1
IndigoStarfish
0shadowrider0
justin2999
ghostspider98
Arrak268
iMinExCrafteRx

TheFriendly please try now!

gee842

Jul 29, 2019
A little about yourself: My name is Ethan and I play MC alot, but i'm relatively new to FTB (1 or two months), I'm a builder and designer who likes to set up huge automated systems. I was introduced to this server by greatshooter and estefanvv
Can I donate - No
Do you agree to rules: Yep
Timezone: GMT +8 (China)
My Gamename: gee842

greatshooter

Jul 29, 2019
Another sign-up request for another friend

Minecraft Name: gasep123
A little about yourself(How do you play FTB, what are your hobbies etc. Optional): Usually choose a random mod that i can start off with but usually playing along with a couple of my mates (Greatshooter, gasep123 and estefanvv)
Can I donate (This won't effect whether you are accepted or not this just helps us know who might support us): Unable to
Timezone (helps us know where we should host server): +8 GMT

greatshooter

Jul 29, 2019
Drew, has the server ip changed? The one on the forum thread seems to be leading to a different server (archery-craft)