WEREWOLF UNRELATED THREAD

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
And I have decided to become pc_assassin
Have a like everyone!
uh can we spam this thread instead of the other one? It actually makes me sad. Like, I hate opening the forum, hate seeing my notifications, hate living all those moments where I have to read like-after-like. That's another like...another like...another like. Does nobody respond to my posts? Is anything a tag? A reply? Does anyone...does anyone love me anymore? I hit the more-button, and another flood of Likes shrieks through the screen like a hail of bullets, piercing my eyes again and again. My soul is like a piece of silk before a hurricane of terrible Likes, tearing it to a million pieces, and does the pain ever end? Jesus christ, another wall of likes....

huh. Apparently I don't like spam-likes.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
uh can we spam this thread instead of the other one? It actually makes me sad. Like, I hate opening the forum, hate seeing my notifications, hate living all those moments where I have to read like-after-like. That's another like...another like...another like. Does nobody respond to my posts? Is anything a tag? A reply? Does anyone...does anyone love me anymore? I hit the more-button, and another flood of Likes shrieks through the screen like a hail of bullets, piercing my eyes again and again. My soul is like a piece of silk before a hurricane of terrible Likes, tearing it to a million pieces, and does the pain ever end? Jesus christ, another wall of likes....

huh. Apparently I don't like spam-likes.
I can leave your posts out if you want.
I don't want to like all 11 pages of this thread :p

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Thats a good strategy too, although i like to see my alerts being spammed with likes. Even if they're not really the likes you're expecting them to be.
Helps me reach a certain trophy.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Thats a good strategy too, although i like to see my alerts being spammed with likes. Even if they're not really the likes you're expecting them to be.
Helps me reach a certain trophy.
I wonder where you got your almost 200 posts from, when all you're doing here is playing Werewolf and occasionally announcing new Gregtech versions :p

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry player and pyure I like you guys but not enough to stop liking constantly (no homo pyure)

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2