Recruiting for large scale map project.

Test3891

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my fellow Minecrafters I am Test3891 and I make worlds.

I have been doing so for years and now I am turning my gaze to Modded map making. While I am extremely well versed in all aspects adventure map making I have much less know how when it comes coding in general.

I am looking for a partner in this project. Someone with technical skill whom will work along side my creative talent to produce an EPIC Minecraft experience. Specifically I am looking for a someone whom can script Cusom NPS's.

I am also looking for other help. Dungeon builders or general creative talent that want to contribute are welcome. I will warn you though that I am extremely picky with these sorts of things.

About the project

The map is a CTM style map that focuses on magic and either time travel or dimensional travel or perhaps both (I have not decided yet). I will be using both the Hardcore Questing mod and Custom NPC's to handle progression.

So far I have a prehistoric blood magic world in the works. I'll attach some screens so you can get an idea of what I am about (These are early WIP pictures).

(Had some trouble with screen upload so will provide Imgur instead)
Pictures Here

Umbrakinetic

Jul 29, 2019
I can help build (mostly dungeons), given extra utilities. Builder wands make it so much more easy.

Last edited:

tooncool64

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone can build,
But I can build good. I specifically design medieval type buildings and ruins. I really like the idea for the map and I would love to contribute. I also have been playing mods for 2 years and know well most of the mods.
:D

Emanuel Olinasde

Jul 29, 2019
I'm good with NPC's (actions, what they say, etc.). Allthough I am less good in building (practically no skills), but I can help.

mwalczuk

Jul 29, 2019
I am a fan of Dire, I know a ton about mods. I have most experience in tech mods but I enjoy playing with thoumcraft which I know most of. I also know the basics of blood magic. I have lots of experience with buildcraft, AE2, Thermal expansion and alot other mods. I would probably help you alot.