Request Mods Suggestions Section

Otho

Jul 29, 2019
I suggest a section for mod idea threads that could be voted and were sorted by votes not by the last post date.

I was looking at this thread, and after reading a lot of its pages this idea came to me.

It would be very nice to have a section for mod ideas, where each idea would have its own thread. I do know that it would probably increase the number of posts, but also it would give as a chance to better organize it.
There were ideas from years ago that ere lost before anyone could pay attention on them.

Of course that not all ideas were great, but that's why the voting system. So modders looking for ideas could see what people are missing in their games.

And we would not lose great ideas just because a thread has 103 pages.

I would also be nice to be able to mark an idea as "taken", if a modder finds it usefull and thinks in implementing it. "taken" ideas would be sorted last so new ideas could have a chance

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
I second Santa. The entire point of the official thread is so that there aren't tons of threads cluttering the forums with mod ideas.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Otho

Jul 29, 2019
It is not something necessary. That thread works well, but I made my sugestion based on some good ideas were lost over time, and is hard to read that many pages to find not as many ideas.