[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Curious:
When you started working on 1.1.18 you gave this hint that you might increase the stacks that can be inside the storage-drawers. Was that idea put on ice again?

chaser2099

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if it was just my download, but in the new 1.1.19 server files, FTBServer-1.7.10-1231 has .jar at the end. This, at least in my case, stopped the batch file from recognizing it.

RedRobin96

Jul 29, 2019
HI
Anyone know if there is oil in the world, or how i can get it?
Secondary hardener recipes because diamonds are just overused.... and we need a use for hardened clay....

DIMB9a8.png

Zj32BNs.png
finally, a reason to make a quarry.

CrouchingOcelot

Jul 29, 2019
Nope. It seems to me most modpack creators don't try/play their own packs.
Having worked on games before. You have no idea the amount of internal testing that's involved in getting any update to be merely playable. There are simply too many things that need to be tested and not enough time to test them all. On a big project like Blast-Off it's a small miracle if any release ships without any major bugs that dramatically affect some or all people.

Reactions: CoolSquid

tapegreen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!!!!!!!!! Mob amputation and dismemberment and item physics and all those kinds of mods use alot of ram and power. make it so that it can be added as a seperate mod download on the ftb launcher please. i can barely play because of the ram usage.

pelicanary

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!!!!!!!!! Mob amputation and dismemberment and item physics and all those kinds of mods use alot of ram and power. make it so that it can be added as a seperate mod download on the ftb launcher please. i can barely play because of the ram usage.

You easily can disable them via the FTB launcher.

Reactions: CoolSquid

Noother

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but started a new server latest version and it spawns you in the middle of no where. A friend and myself ran around for a while we after 5 deaths found a base that looked like the one from various videos online but was full of monsters. There is also no sound whatsoever for anyone playing it except for music when combat starts. We're also getting invisible mobs attacking us. Am I doing something wrong?

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
Having worked on games before. You have no idea the amount of internal testing that's involved in getting any update to be merely playable. There are simply too many things that need to be tested and not enough time to test them all. On a big project like Blast-Off it's a small miracle if any release ships without any major bugs that dramatically affect some or all people.

Right, but people are mainly saying that about balance, not bugs. And the modpack creator shouldn't change the balance of things without playing through the changes - there's no other way to test them.

Also, most good adventure modpacks are made to be something the author enjoys. If the author hasn't played it, how can they enjoy it?

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
I dont understand how people are having so much problem with thirst. Personally I don't even bother making fresh water, I just live off leaves cider which I make with a few apple trees (Growthcraft apple trees, they're seriously OP), oak leaves with the shears I got from a quest and smelting zombie flesh for leather. About 5 drying racks processing cider is more than enough.

pelicanary

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone else experienced the bug of detection task quests not recognizing items crafted via ME crafting terminals? It's starting to get really annoying switching to creative every time to spawn duplicates just to turn in a quest that was completed legitimately.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if I'm doing anything wrong but started a new server latest version and it spawns you in the middle of no where. A friend and myself ran around for a while we after 5 deaths found a base that looked like the one from various videos online but was full of monsters. There is also no sound whatsoever for anyone playing it except for music when combat starts. We're also getting invisible mobs attacking us. Am I doing something wrong?

No this is normal. The base is not located in the player spawn chuncks
Type the following command into the server console /tp (playername) 905 55 1026

Turn up your master volume its turned off by default.

Weapon_X23

Jul 29, 2019
I think it is left click that you want
I've tried left clicking too but it's not working. It shows my stats then it says 0/43880m for my walking and it says the same for my other it's all 0 out of a number. It's like it's not even registering me anymore.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if it was just my download, but in the new 1.1.19 server files, FTBServer-1.7.10-1231 has .jar at the end. This, at least in my case, stopped the batch file from recognizing it.
Server version 1.1.18/1.1.19

Rename FTBServer-1.7.10-1231.jar.jar to FTBServer-1.7.10-1231.jar

When prompted type /fml confirm

The problem is known.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried left clicking too but it's not working. It shows my stats then it says 0/43880m for my walking and it says the same for my other it's all 0 out of a number. It's like it's not even registering me anymore.

Your myfit.cfg should contain the following.
# Configuration file

"buff caps" {
I:"Haste Cap"=2
I:"Jump Boost Cap"=2
I:"Resistance Cap"=2
I:"Speed Cap"=1
I:"Strength Cap"=2
}

"buff intervals" {
I:"Distance Walked Buff Interval"=5000
I:"Half Hearts of Damage Taken Buff Interval"=10000
I:"Jumps Buff Interval"=1000
I:"Minutes played Buff Interval"=900
I:"Mob Kills Buff Interval"=3000
}

points {
# Whether or not to allow MyFit points [default: true]
B:"Enable Points"=true
[/spolier]

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
No this is normal. The base is not located in the player spawn chuncks
Type the following command into the server console /tp (playername) 905 55 1026

Turn up your master volume its turned off by default.

I think the base being so far from spawn was a deliberate move by the author to prevent you from chunk loading your base without performing arcane rituals and sacrificing children....Or i mean grinding for weeks.....yeah, that's what i meant.

The water thing really isn't that bad, though the lack of a renewable snow source (other than meteorites that is) is nearly as troublesome as drinking leaves that require you to be hungry but don't restore any hunger. Sure the whole diminishing returns thing would kick in, but by that time if you haven't gotten to fresh water, you aren't prioritizing correctly. The thing I've come to like about the fresh water is that the bottles stack, so every few minecraft days I craft up 10 bottles (10 per lava bucket) and I'm good for a while, craft up 60 and you are good for ages.

Now if the game would recognize that I'm standing next to a lava block without me having to force block updates (grinding my cobble gen) I hate standing inches from lava dying of hypothermia.

The 2x2 oak drawers are broken, the compacting drawer works just fine, haven't tried the other normal drawers.

I admit I haven't caught the fish yet, but I've been quite far from the base searching for meteors (which aren't falling anywhere near my base) and the "ruins" aren't where they were last time. Does that somehow spawn only when you reach the quest, or was it removed/moved to the dungeon?