1.0.3: MFR machines still uncraftable, microblocks config still missing some mods

chuiu

Jul 29, 2019
Version:

What is the bug:
In the common.cfg file for minefactory reloaded you have these lines at the end of the file:

recipesets {
B:ThermalExpansion=true
B:Vanilla=false
}

This has resulted in a recipe conflict within the mod that makes MFR machines uncraftable on my server. To fix this I had to remove those 4 lines at the end of the file. I had to do this in 1.0.2 also. The recipeset configs are found on line 321. Having two sets of configs for the same thing seems to create some kind of conflict in the mod when trying to craft.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys finally added chisel configs to microblocks.cfg (yay). But you still left out a few other mods for some reason. I was hoping I could chisel my BOP wood blocks but I guess I'm going to have to wait even longer for 1.0.4...

#BoP
"BiomesOPlenty:mud":0,1
"BiomesOPlenty:mudBricks":0
"BiomesOPlenty:cragRock":0
"BiomesOPlenty:hardSand":0
"BiomesOPlenty:hardDirt":0
"BiomesOPlenty:driedDirt":0
"BiomesOPlenty:flesh":0
"BiomesOPlenty:newBopDirt":0-5
"BiomesOPlenty:biomeBlock":0
"BiomesOPlenty:logs1":0-4
"BiomesOPlenty:logs2":0-4
"BiomesOPlenty:logs3":0-4
"BiomesOPlenty:logs4":0-4
"BiomesOPlenty:planks":0-15
"BiomesOPlenty:gemOre":0-15
"BiomesOPlenty:rocks":0-5

#Forestry + Binnies Mods
"tile.for.planks":0-15
"tile.for.log1":0-13
"tile.for.log2":0-3
"tile.for.log3":0-3
"tile.for.log4":0-3
"tile.for.log5":0-3
"tile.for.log6":0-3
"tile.for.planks2":0-7
"binnie.extratrees.block.BlockETPlanks":0-34
"binnie.extratrees.block.BlockETLog":0-39
"tile.stained":0-15

# Botania
"Botania:livingrock":0-4
"Botania:livingwood":0-5
"Botania:prismarine":0-2
"Botania:seaLamp"
"Botania:dreamwood":0-5
"Botania:reedBlock"
"Botania:thatch"
"Botania:customBrick":0-15
"Botania:quartzTypeDark":0-2
"Botania:quartzTypeMana":0-2
"Botania:quartzTypeBlaze":0-2
"Botania:quartzTypeLavender":0-2
"Botania:quartzTypeRed":0-2
"Botania:quartzTypeElf":0-2

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Yijare

Jul 29, 2019
set ThermalExpansion to false and vanilla to true. The the Recepies will use the maschine frame from mfr, not the thermal one

Duo

Jul 29, 2019
Our server is running 1.0.3 (fresh client and server configs, nothing carried over), and I just crafted an MFR grinder with the TE recipe. Is there a specific recipe not working?

chuiu

Jul 29, 2019
I couldn't craft any factory machine blocks, the item would just snap back into the crafting table after trying to craft it. I did what I said I did in the post to fix it. I'm just posting this so the FTB team stops putting two sets of the same config in the file because it seems to be causing me issues, I imagine it has caused other people issues as well.