[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

Teraphina

Jul 29, 2019
So I found a Tinker Construct item called Unnamed.... When I try and put it in the table to see what it does it just crashes my game... any ideas what it is?

when a chest tries to put TC weapons that are fully crafted (not just parts) they have no values causing them to be "unnamed" just delete it there is no way to find out what it is, and really no way to fix it, it is a known bug in TC with Iguana Tweeks

pndragon65

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm in a pickle : /

Basically, a guard killed Carnow, and I can't find the loot of the boss. So, well... I can't complete the quest.

Any help on how I can spawn him or get the loot? Thanks!
Never fear. Like any good (Good?) villain, Carnow and his henchman always return to the scene of the crime. I personally think they have Chald, Commander of the guard on retainer

Ogreboy

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using Optifine and Fast craft.. and I have around 3.5 GB of ram allowed to FTB..out of my 6 total.. and other packs like Ressurection and Direwolf 20 aren't giving me as much FPS issues as this pack is. MY FPS normally is around 15-20.. not 3..

Here is for those people that are using Windows 7 and nVidia graphic card. This helped me a lot, it might help you too. I have applied this to rise my fps from 20 up to 100. Video is a bit old but I hope you will get it :)
There is also another thing you can use to increase FPS, but I will upload that video soon.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Here is for those people that are using Windows 7 and nVidia graphic card. This helped me a lot, it might help you too. I have applied this to rise my fps from 20 up to 100. Video is a bit old but I hope you will get it :)
There is also another thing you can use to increase FPS, but I will upload that video soon.
If you don't mind Ogreboy, I would like to add that to the OP and to the txt file...

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

Beraias

Jul 29, 2019
Well.. after doing ALL of that.. I'm getting crap FPS (3 and less, massive stuttering when not in the pause menu)

I don't know what it is, because I can literally handle every offical FTB modpack plus a fair number of the third party ones.. its just THIS pack seems to be giving me trouble :/

CuriousBat

Jul 29, 2019
I need help i've downloaded the pack but when i run it, it just crashes almost straight away. Here is the log.

Attachments

• MinecraftLog.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: GreatOrator

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thoroughly enjoying this pack. I saw it mentioned in the forums, gave it a try, recommended it to some friends, and now we're all playing. Set up in Middle Earth somewhere near the Misty Mountains region, and luckily did a myst portal to get back.
I've got a question though. Was the farm deliberately designed to have only harvest golems, and no gather golems? Every time I visit the farm, stuff is everywhere, and most of it despawns.
Also, any sort of timeline on when Carnow respawns? We're encountering that very issue playing multiplayer.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Might I suggest replacing the gravestone mod with this one? It might be a more interesting choice for the pack. And should be more reliable. I've died a few times and a grave never appeared.

lbjodom

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thoroughly enjoying this pack. I saw it mentioned in the forums, gave it a try, recommended it to some friends, and now we're all playing. Set up in Middle Earth somewhere near the Misty Mountains region, and luckily did a myst portal to get back.
I've got a question though. Was the farm deliberately designed to have only harvest golems, and no gather golems? Every time I visit the farm, stuff is everywhere, and most of it despawns.
Also, any sort of timeline on when Carnow respawns? We're encountering that very issue playing multiplayer.
there are gather golems they just get caught on the fencing around chickens alot. i think Great Orator said they respawn after an hour but im not sure it may be a day he said earlier in forums a while back.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the golems derp from time to time, not much I can do about it sadly, if you find them, you can help encourage them back to work usually.
Might I suggest replacing the gravestone mod with this one? It might be a more interesting choice for the pack. And should be more reliable. I've died a few times and a grave never appeared.
Gravestone mod already in place. When you die, depending on what you currently have you will get the openblocks one and the gravestone one.
I need help i've downloaded the pack but when i run it, it just crashes almost straight away. Here is the log.
From the crash log, looks like mods are missing, you can try to force update and redoqnload from another server or use the link I have provided only a page or two back to dirct download if you want.

Reactions: Vals NoisyToys

capSAR273

Jul 29, 2019
I love this pack, looks like an enormous amount of work went into putting it together! I am having one issue though, it seems HQM does not remember that i claimed quest rewards, and always tells me I have quest rewards to be claimed. I have completed a few of the beginning quests, up to the one requiring me to get a chocopedia and a few other things. Is this quest meant to be the next step for players? I lost direction after visiting all the town's shops. Thanks!

ZephyrWindSpirit

Jul 29, 2019
there are gather golems they just get caught on the fencing around chickens alot. i think Great Orator said they respawn after an hour but im not sure it may be a day he said earlier in forums a while back.
Might be a result of something else, but I did check around the farm, and no gather golem. I'm updating, just in case its a derp on my end. Carnow still hasn't respawned yet, but I'll keep waiting. I'll ask my friend to see if he can find a gather golem. Those guys need baubles slots to put the sojourners sash on so they can hop fences.

Also, a suggestion. Would you mind toggling the config option for the alt texture botania flowers on for 2.3.8? The alt textures suit this pack so much better (sorry Vaskii) in my opinion. If you've got any suggestions for a texture pack that has witchery and/ore LOTR textures, that would be interesting to see.

Thank you for such a wonderful pack!

AvenFlar

Jul 29, 2019
My wife and I play on a little server... so when it came time for me to do the quest i killed him and i was hoping that he would come back for her. I checked back the next day (rl) and him and his crew were respawned... I had done a server restart. So idk if that had anything to do with it.

Thanks. No I ideas how I am going to replicate that, I hope that simply restarting my world will do the same thing, thanks!

Also, GreatOrator, I have a slight bug on the 2nd quest, where you have to buy items. The name of the potion in the quest tab is something like 'item.infusedpotion.name" instead of the name

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I love this pack, looks like an enormous amount of work went into putting it together! I am having one issue though, it seems HQM does not remember that i claimed quest rewards, and always tells me I have quest rewards to be claimed. I have completed a few of the beginning quests, up to the one requiring me to get a chocopedia and a few other things. Is this quest meant to be the next step for players? I lost direction after visiting all the town's shops. Thanks!
Thank you, yes, this pack has been a labor of love for sure!
All i will tell you is to closely read the HQM book and make sure you are visiting NPC's as well. The bug has been reported at least once every other page as well as the cause.
Might be a result of something else, but I did check around the farm, and no gather golem. I'm updating, just in case its a derp on my end. Carnow still hasn't respawned yet, but I'll keep waiting. I'll ask my friend to see if he can find a gather golem. Those guys need baubles slots to put the sojourners sash on so they can hop fences.

Also, a suggestion. Would you mind toggling the config option for the alt texture botania flowers on for 2.3.8? The alt textures suit this pack so much better (sorry Vaskii) in my opinion. If you've got any suggestions for a texture pack that has witchery and/ore LOTR textures, that would be interesting to see.

Thank you for such a wonderful pack!
I have a link to a BDCraft patch I put together (Just updated today actually) and soartex also has quite a few mods covered as well.

Glad you are enjoying the pack!
Thanks. No I ideas how I am going to replicate that, I hope that simply restarting my world will do the same thing, thanks!

Also, GreatOrator, I have a slight bug on the 2nd quest, where you have to buy items. The name of the potion in the quest tab is something like 'item.infusedpotion.name" instead of the name
Yup, it is a localization error I can't fix, but if you use the arrow to read the quest notes it specifies exactly what to buy.

As a reminder to everyone, this is definitely not the pack for you if you hate to read...most of the text will guide you and requires a lot of attention to be paid to it to avoid getting lost.

I have also update my main website to showcase some of the most recent youtubers/streamers for the pack!

Last edited:

AvenFlar

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you, yes, this pack has been a labor of love for sure!
All i will tell you is to closely read the HQM book and make sure you are visiting NPC's as well. The bug has been reported at least once every other page as well as the cause.

I have a link to a BDCraft patch I put together (Just updated today actually) and soartex also has quite a few mods covered as well.

Glad you are enjoying the pack!

Yup, it is a localization error I can't fix, but if you use the arrow to read the quest notes it specifies exactly what to buy.

As a reminder to everyone, this is definitely not the pack for you if you hate to read...most of the text will guide you and requires a lot of attention to be paid to it to avoid getting lost.

I have also update my main website to showcase some of the most recent youtubers/streamers for the pack!

Yeah, I discovered the 'text' button only after, thanks :p