Modded series, Adventure maps, Mini games and much more!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Ive got 1 night of internet so your getting updated on whats gone up on my channel!

First are start of with today's upload!

Today we start a most important quest! and that is the quest for seeds! Sounds easy right? ITS NOT! its so hard in fact we find ourselves fighting the wither!

now for the last 2 days!

Its time to make ourselves some white bees! But that is easier said than done as we have to start up our mutatron and mutagen! we also set up our nuclear reactor on camera

Its time to create FLOWERS!!.... yes thats right FLOWERS!!! the flower we make today is a higher tier flower for increased mana production.

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Its the final episode of this series! But don't be sad there will be more maps in the future! We finally get to the end of the temple and find our self with a most evil opponent

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Its the final pre recorded episode of craftermath and today we play around with mana and make some mana gear

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Is that a stargate? yep! or I would say so! today we create ourself a ars magica teleporter and also get to work on starting THAUMCRAFT!

Update: There is a thumbnail on this video but YouTube is being silly and not showing it!

Last edited:
Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
We set out on a quest for cactus today and we find ourself unnecessarily collecting 64 of each resource! Why you ask? We need 64 of each valuable resource (including diamonds) to open that mysterious bedrock door in the nether!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
We attempt to do some Infusing today using the runic alter but we get interrupted by a BLOOD MOON! Well that and being unable to find a pesky cow!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Factions Return's! Thats right and today we kick off with a bit of a random episode or fail of one! We experience some pretty devastating bugs with the server that means all items dropped are almost instantly de spawned and well you will have to watch if you want to know the significance of that bug!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
I originally posted the wrong episode. .. oops but instead I got a better one! Today is drone pack day and it an awesome episode as I work on refreshing the series!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
THE HOLY GRASS BLOCK! Yep thats right today we do the impossible with skyblock! This opens up many possibilities for future use! Not only do we produce grass but we also open up that bedrock door and find our botania flowers!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Today we take on a task ive bin dreading for a while.. Today we program the computer to craft everything you could possibly need to create enderium rings for our turbines!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Mana out of leaves? Don't be silly you cant do that... or can you?
Today I come up with a radical way of producing fast efficient and infinite mana!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Today we make some easy progress and put our computer to work! we start work on some new quests and i start to realise what im actually doing with bee's!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
Its the progress episode today and we tackle a hurdle ive bin wanting to get over for the past 10 episodes!!! today we create all our seeds and get a source of infinite bread!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
If you wish to see a grown man cry this is the episode for you! Today everything starts of normal we get our enderium turbines set up and move on to our auto crafting system. But after finding it bugs out I reload the game for a simple fix but the minecraft gods had other plans!

Primal Demon

Jul 29, 2019
we make some BIG strides towards our terrasteal sword today! We make another 2 runes and start testing the ropes with our terrasteal infusion unfortunately we need allot more mana to progress much further