Werewolf FinalWolf (GAME THREAD)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm not gonna change my vote based on ghost input. Even tho I agree we've been warned off the current path, that's cheating. If gideon's the wolf, we lost.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
And seriously StrikingWolf, I expect this from xtordx, but you should know better. You've also been warned (like repeatedly).

If I were the_J (the WW czar for some reason) I'd ban you for a few games, no offense.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking about it Pyure. My game is after trajing's one. In my games any dead who even remotely ghost instantly lose and can not be revived

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't change it because of "ghost input"; I already had this in mind for at least half an hour.
I'm changing because @Gideonseymour hasn't done hardly any defense in his own stead. So if he'd like to come in here and explain a bit, that's fine.
Seems more like a "sit back and watch" session if you ask me...

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not gonna change my vote based on ghost input. Even tho I agree we've been warned off the current path, that's cheating. If gideon's the wolf, we lost.
I don't see how anything SW just said affected me; his response didn't hold any useful information at all. So if it's a scapegoat you want, blame me for asking. And I'll change my vote back if you want, too.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Gideon will just say "How did I know everyone's conversations then?"
Then I'll say "It could be a secret ability of the wolf"
Then he'll say "So you are saying there are no spies this game?"
Then I'll say "It's a possibility"
Then he'll say "Well that is unlikely and all I have to say is that I am the spy"
Then I'll say "That's what I thought but its between you and Eruantien and I know that the wolf blocks people and eruantien may not have had enough motive to block me every day. But you could because you knew I was a mad warrior"
Then he'll say "Eruantien did say that "VikeStep was a big threat" earlier on in the game. That is enough motive"
Then I'll go "OK, I think you are right. The evidence goes in eruantien's direction, therefore I Vote Eruantien"

BUT WAIT!

Eruantien says "Strikingwolf said some cryptic message about how he would love to help us after we voted for you. He wouldnt say that if we had just voted for a wolf"
Then I'll say "Then I Vote Gideon!"

Go back to line 1

Reactions: xTordX

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Nod. I suppose there's some possibility there's a magic wolf ability that says the final-wolf is one of the villager roles (e.g. wolf + spy), but since that's not a werewolf rule and it wasn't disclosed, its not something we can account for.

I'm going by the rules and roles disclosed at the beginning of the game.

PS: Eruantien I'm not trying to guide your vote or anyone else's with regards to cheating ghosts. I'm explaining why I don't feel right changing my vote because of it.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, Strikingwolf. If you wanted to help us you shouldn't have died. I am pretty much 90% sure the wolf is Gideon now because of that tbh. If you didn't say that I probably would've voted Eruantien and we will most likely have lost.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Well, I really have no defense. Seeing your conversations is basically all the proof I have. Can't do much otherwise. *shrug*

Lynch me if you want. I've got nothing.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I have no idea. Too little evidence. I was planning on just anti-smiting whoever didn't have votes at the end of the day, like yesterday. You all have pretty much the same amount of evidence against you.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
There is a dead convo? I could have been free of this mortal coil this entire time? Please, O' great one! Free me from my earthly chains and allow me to rise up above the torment that is this cursed town!

00ooo0o0o0o0o0

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Pyure and I have pretty much guaranteed each others roles. I have no doubt Pyure is who he says he is and I believe I have come across to him as what I say I am.

So really its our choice. Right now Gideon is putting up the least fight. Maybe because he doesn't know if he can win it? I don't know.

If you really are on our side then make sure we are convinced. Otherwise,

Vote Gideon

Reactions: xTordX and 016Nojr