cLOcKwORk PhaSe - Time magic all wrapped up in brass

Which would you be most interested in next?

• Machines running off of time magic.

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • Machines built with clockwork.

Votes: 27 28.1%
  • More time magic tools and gadgets.

Votes: 14 14.6%
  • More clockwork tools and gadgets.

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Phase specific "world events" (Bountiful harvest, Mob raids, etc...)

Votes: 33 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OnmyojiOmn

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to just be critical, but I have to say the high-res textures turn me off. They look nice, but all mods should be 16x16 by default.

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Sorry to just be critical, but I have to say the high-res textures turn me off. They look nice, but all mods should be 16x16 by default.

I truly respect your opinion, but don't go around saying something should be one way or another... In fact, I found these high-res textures really appealing. It's all about opinions, man. Just keep that in mind. ;)

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Hm. Looks interesting! Magipunk mods are things you rarely see. Though I do sort of have to agree about the textures. Could 16x16 textures be added and there be a config deciding client-side if you want the fancy textures or vanilla-esque ones? Kinda like botania and it's options for the flowers and all.

Platoonsgt1

Jul 29, 2019
What determines which materials a clockwork pickaxe can mine? I'm playing with the Pathfinder FTB pack, and there seems to be very little info on that.

efefe48

Jul 29, 2019
Well this looks rather interesting.
I will wait for some features because its kinda...small...ish

Seiklus

Jul 29, 2019
yS6qhZ7.png

Crafting tools with mainspring does not work at all. i tried this with only your mod installed and it still doesnt work.
EDIT: thank you! now people wont ask the question again :D

Last edited:

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
yS6qhZ7.png

Crafting tools with mainspring does not work at all. i tried this with only your mod installed and it still doesnt work.
All of the assembly is now handled in the Clockwork Assembly Table. By default, the assembly table opens in "create clockwork" mode. This mode is changed with the two buttons on either side of your inventory (the hourglass and the mainspring). The hourglass allows you to add a construct (the pick) together with a component like you're trying to do here, while the mainspring allows you to add metal to a mainspring.

This was a quick-fix to a game-breaking duplication bug. Lately, I've began working on a more permanent clockwork assembly table GUI.
It'll look something like this when I release it:
y9VUGyU.png

Seiklus

Jul 29, 2019
Having an issue. in multiplayer there is no indication with the time tuner when i connect my fork extractor to the time well. all i get is a "time well saved" notification when clicking the well, but nothing when clicking the extractor. what do?

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Having an issue. in multiplayer there is no indication with the time tuner when i connect my fork extractor to the time well. all i get is a "time well saved" notification when clicking the well, but nothing when clicking the extractor. what do?
I don't think there actually is an indication when they're connected. The extractor should send it's time sand over when it reaches something like 20 minutes.

To be honest, the way the extractors work has always bothered me. I'm actually working on re-writing that system for the next update (but that'll be much later).

Seiklus

Jul 29, 2019
Last edited: