The Filbin Files - Minecraft LP - Currently playing The Ferret Business

GinkerFilbin

Jul 29, 2019
Running Red #3:
In which I cannot build a mob farm to save my live :(
[DOUBLEPOST=1413228316,1412786774][/DOUBLEPOST]Running Red #4 - Progress is made!...had to get some help from the forums to fix my mob farm, but it's up and running.
[DOUBLEPOST=1413577832][/DOUBLEPOST]Running Red #5

GinkerFilbin

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,
Started a new series using the new Direwolf20 mod pack.
I start this out with some general exploration and get started on some simple mining turtle use.
Enjoy!

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Tip for you that might help. Try keeping your mic on all the time, and a little less breathing into your mic may help. Other then that keep up the good work.

Reactions: GinkerFilbin

GinkerFilbin

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it. I'll move the mic a bit, and I think I know how to adjust the noise gate in OBS.

Tip for you that might help. Try keeping your mic on all the time, and a little less breathing into your mic may help. Other then that keep up the good work.

GinkerFilbin

Jul 29, 2019
My "let's play" of the latest DireWolf20 modpack from Feed the Beast.

In this episode, I die, build bridges and stairs with the mining turtle, find a giant tree (aka future tree fort) and contemplate an experiment involving creepers.

GinkerFilbin

Jul 29, 2019
Episode #3 of my DireWolf20 series, I get started on some simple buildcraft and I accidentally manage the first test with my creeper experiment.
Enjoy!

GinkerFilbin

Jul 29, 2019
DireWolf20 modpack episode #5...Steve's Carts and Tree Farms!

Reuploaded with better audio, I'm still trying to find a balance between mic position, mic gain and my naturally quiet speaking voice.

Last edited:

GinkerFilbin

Jul 29, 2019
Episode #9 is done :)
In the process of a bunch of resource gathering, I tease a pretty zombie, update my quarry a bit and discover that rubber trees don't work with Steves Carts.