Feed The Beast Pyramid map remake

UniversalLP

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!
So I basically tried to remake the old FTB Retro modpack and the Pyramid map.

Here are the current versions
(They may still contain bugs for example the spawnpoint might be messed up):
Downloads
(If you can't access a file go ahead and tell me. I probably just forgot to set it to public)
Normal Map:
Download v2.4 here
Download v2.3 here
Download v2.2 here
Download v1 here

Insanity Map:
Download v1.4 here
Download v1.3 here
Download v1.2 here
Download v1.1 here

Config Pack:
Download v2.3 here
Download v2.2 here
Download v1 here

HQM Insanity Map (Not tested, some quest items might not be accepted due to NBT differences):
(If you have to enable hqm mode open the world to LAN and enable cheats)
Download v1.1 here

HQM Config Pack:
Download v1.1 here

Modpack Download:
Download (Use with Config v2.3 and Normal Map v2.4/Insanity v1.4)
If you want to use the HQM version drop the HQM mod into you mods folder together with the modpack
You can download HQM mod here

(Outdated) Modpack download

Permission for Advanced Machines
Installation
  1. Get a fresh installation of 1.7.10 minecraft forge from files.minecraftforge.net
    I recommend using MultiMC
  2. Download the modpack here
    Extract the content of the zip file into the mods folder.
  3. Choose your map version
    Insanity
    Normal
    HQM (Might contain bugs)
    Extract the map into the saves folder
  4. Download the config pack
    Config pack for Insanity & Normal version
    Config pack for the HQM version
    Extract the config pack into the configs folder

And finally here's a small video about the map:

That's it. If you have any questions just go ahead :)
Feedback is also much appreciated!

If you're bored, here is a straw poll:
Would you want a version of the map featuring new mods? If so you can suggest them here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aubinator

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
According to this handy dandy little official spreadsheet of blanekt mod permissions, you have nearly all the perms you need alreay. Isn't that nifty? https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx...=file,xlsx&app=Excel&authkey=!APQ4QtFrBqa1HwM

The only two you need to worry about is advanced machines, AtomicStryker has a request permission status, but will likely grant you permission if you ask. The other is NEI integration, which doesn't specify its modpack status. The mod is open-source, so it is rather likely that he will say yes. Every other mod in the pack has open permission.

UniversalLP

Jul 29, 2019
According to this handy dandy little official spreadsheet of blanekt mod permissions, you have nearly all the perms you need alreay. Isn't that nifty? https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=96628E67B4C51B81!161&ithint=file,xlsx&app=Excel&authkey=!APQ4QtFrBqa1HwM

The only two you need to worry about is advanced machines, AtomicStryker has a request permission status, but will likely grant you permission if you ask. The other is NEI integration, which doesn't specify its modpack status. The mod is open-source, so it is rather likely that he will say yes. Every other mod in the pack has open permission.

Ok, I never checked on the permissions so I didn't know that :D
Then I'll try to ask AtomicStryker and Tonius for their permission and make a download for the mods.
Thanks^^

Last edited:

MattaBase

Jul 29, 2019
Cool to see the map in 1.7.10.

That being said. Would be nice if you removed the timer that is ticking on the spawn platform,or at least locked while it is not needed.

Reactions: goreae

UniversalLP

Jul 29, 2019
Cool to see the map in 1.7.10.

That being said. Would be nice if you removed the timer that is ticking on the spawn platform,or at least locked while it is not needed.

As far as I know that is a bug in BluePower. The timer plays its sound and animation although it's turned off. And when the timer gets a signal it stops playing the sound.
So I probably can't do anything against that until they fix it.

MattaBase

Jul 29, 2019
Ah,so it it is. Seems to only happen with Blue alloy Wire. so using vanilla redstone would pause it.
Fair enough though.

I took a quick look at the map,I must say it is a good honest update.

SilentR33p3r

Jul 29, 2019
I love the idea of having the Pyramid map updated, I like what you've done with AE2, but I personally think it needs to shaken up a bit, for example I would like to see Ender IO used instead of IC2 and Extra Utilities ..... well I just like E.U.

UniversalLP

Jul 29, 2019
I love the idea of having the Pyramid map updated, I like what you've done with AE2, but I personally think it needs to shaken up a bit, for example I would like to see Ender IO used instead of IC2 and Extra Utilities ..... well I just like E.U.
I might do that. But probably more for the Insanity map.
But I'll definitely keep that in mind

NecroTheLock

Jul 29, 2019
When I tried to set this up last night, It said it was missing block/item from "Baubles:RIng" But I didnt see anything that would have required whatever it is...whats going on?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
When I tried to set this up last night, It said it was missing block/item from "Baubles:RIng" But I didnt see anything that would have required whatever it is...whats going on?
Ignore that. Baubles:Ring is the ring that comes with baubles. It's not all that useful. I would ignore that message with all your might.

NecroTheLock

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or does PRoject E Transmutation Tablet Not show you all the items that you can pull out of the table when you give it EMC? It seems you can only use targeting of a item to get more of a item

UniversalLP

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or does PRoject E Transmutation Tablet Not show you all the items that you can pull out of the table when you give it EMC? It seems you can only use targeting of a item to get more of a item
It should list all items that you've taught it so far.
You can use the NEI Searchbar to search through the Transmutation entries.
So it might not show them all because you looked something up in NEI.

Reactions: SilentR33p3r

NecroTheLock

Jul 29, 2019
Idk I mean..i can check again tonight, but the table didnt seem to immediately pop up with everything that I already learned when i put say, bone meal dust in the target slot.
It should list all items that you've taught it so far.
You can use the NEI Searchbar to search through the Transmutation entries.
So it might not show them all because you looked something up in NEI.

NecroTheLock

Jul 29, 2019
I guess i didnt realize that you have to use NEI to search for a item, and then it'll populate in the Transmutation Table