FTB to partner with Nerd Kingdom to help develop TUG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Umm no. My packs are getting their own wiki.

Its already started, and it will link back to FTB for default stuff. But third party non default pack changes don't fit the main wiki. And my packs are getting to the point I need a centralized location.
I wasn't talking about 3rd party stuff. Eya and I have talked about the "main" packs and the wiki already. I already know how you feel about your 3rd party packs and the wiki.

Samuel Davidson

Jul 29, 2019
All this has been interesting, I am happy that slow... will give the people at TUG helping hand as adviser or what ever you may want to call it. I check out the game and enjoy it so far. it has a lot of potential.

As for the entire FTB team, Thank You for all the work you have put in, a reminder to many users out there we only see some of what there doing, I am sure there is plenty behind the scene we don't know. I am sure there will be more news comming soon on whats happening, so lets respectfully wait and see then.

Thank You FTB team!
sign Samuel Davidson

Dyldo

Jul 29, 2019
I'm new to this website, and I will say I came here for the simple fact that I started to play one of the mod packs that Eyamaz has made. He spent a lot of time on his "Blood, and Bones" which in my opinion, he took Minetweaker to the next level in that pack. There will always be someone to complain about the mod pack progression. it's easy to throw a whole bunch of mods together, and call it a pack. If you seen the config files for mine tweaker which is only the beginning of what that mod pack is about. Like who spends this much time on the main class file for one simple thing, rearranging the recipes, and ripping apart the item i.d's and making all the items a different i.d in his own order. For what I've heard about the "New's and Announcements thread". Slow should become more active starting now. I mean if Tug is the new baby in this community, then he must show us updates, ect. To keep the News thread at least live. I will have to check out Jadedcat's Mod packs, but I haven't really checked out enough mod packs yet, just one which impressed me.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'm new to this website, and I will say I came here for the simple fact that I started to play one of the mod packs that Eyamaz has made. He spent a lot of time on his "Blood, and Bones" which in my opinion, he took Minetweaker to the next level in that pack. There will always be someone to complain about the mod pack progression. it's easy to throw a whole bunch of mods together, and call it a pack. If you seen the config files for mine tweaker which is only the beginning of what that mod pack is about. Like who spends this much time on the main class file for one simple thing, rearranging the recipes, and ripping apart the item i.d's and making all the items a different i.d in his own order. For what I've heard about the "New's and Announcements thread". Slow should become more active starting now. I mean if Tug is the new baby in this community, then he must show us updates, ect. To keep the News thread at least live. I will have to check out Jadedcat's Mod packs, but I haven't really checked out enough mod packs yet, just one which impressed me.
hate to burst your bubble, but this isn't a thread about modpacks mate.

Dyldo

Jul 29, 2019
hate to burst your bubble, but this isn't a thread about modpacks mate.
I already know this, I was reading the comments, and I saw the feedback. Of course I've read the whole "the unnamed game" conversation, and then I read the comments. I mean if one can't simply reply to comments I don't really see the point of comments.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I already know this, I was reading the comments, and I saw the feedback. Of course I've read the whole "the unnamed game" conversation, and then I read the comments. I mean if one can't simply reply to comments I don't really see the point of comments.
*DECODING REPORT: ERROR* :p

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
This may sound cynical, but I have feeling that TUG's gonna turn out like it's voxel wannabe contemporaries. Great in their own rights but lacking heavily in all departments and not enough to gain a decent fan base.

Status
Not open for further replies.