-Flyboys FTB Server Applications are Open for 10 more! (Modded PVP Battle)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bobbymd

Jul 29, 2019
i have every thing ready but can't find out how to pm you phoenix

derp

hope I'm not to late on finding this and applying

dragonid1423

Jul 29, 2019
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO PHOENIX! I have found out how bdubs got his packs, on the flans site, once you go to a content pack that is not updated, click 'Visit Website'. This is where UPDATED downloads of that pack are!

I win![DOUBLEPOST=1414811735][/DOUBLEPOST]And if you can't find the packs, (Like I couldn't after 30 minutes),here's the link:
http://www.minecraft-smp.de/download.php?list.117

Last edited:

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
i have every thing ready but can't find out how to pm you phoenix

derp

hope I'm not to late on finding this and applying
To PM, click on Phoenix's name, and push Start Conversation. Add all info there.[DOUBLEPOST=1414821859][/DOUBLEPOST]
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO PHOENIX! I have found out how bdubs got his packs, on the flans site, once you go to a content pack that is not updated, click 'Visit Website'. This is where UPDATED downloads of that pack are!

I win![DOUBLEPOST=1414811735][/DOUBLEPOST]And if you can't find the packs, (Like I couldn't after 30 minutes),here's the link:
http://www.minecraft-smp.de/download.php?list.117
Yeah, those are what I found after spending all of IT hunting.... ;)

Last edited:

dragonid1423

Jul 29, 2019
I just found out that if you install ANY more content pack, you MUST change the RAM in your forge jar, where it says '-Xmx1G', set it to '-Xmx3G'

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
That's interesting, it means that more RAM is required to run it.... Might be a problem, but from what I've read the server we found should cope with it :)

Bobbymd

Jul 29, 2019
so is the test/beta server still up because I don't want to download the pack for no reason?[DOUBLEPOST=1414859901][/DOUBLEPOST]the sever will need more then 1 ram for sure
I have played around with the download phoenix posted and found that many things were missing from flans, did I download it wrong or is it not finished? the tabs in creative were just color wool

Last edited:

n8kry

Jul 29, 2019
It's not really up, but if you load up all the mods and go to the ip, it might be running if you want to blow stuff up. If you want to, I could direct you on how to install all mods easily as well.

pipin96

Jul 29, 2019
No he said the players will need more than 1 ram to play the pack i was the one who found that out. But yes the server should have way more than 3 ram or lag will kill us all.

Ace6097

Jul 29, 2019
Yea the atomic dissembler is the bomb! ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1414691504][/DOUBLEPOST]Alpha test pack and Flans content packs-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ly8fk57oja5el7r/FlyBoys1.0.zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d043uekuk3nwh3s/FlyBoysFlansContentPacks.zip?dl=0

If anyone needs help with installation let me know. The pack is for 1.7.10. Also this is an alpha so report any bugs/crashes here. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1414692583][/DOUBLEPOST]Also if anyone wants to hop on a non-whitelisted test server-

Can you tell me how to install it? thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1414865370][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey phoenix, could you tell me how to install the pack or send me it through the ftb launcher, thanks!

smithy196

Jul 29, 2019
Can you tell me how to install it? thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1414865370][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey phoenix, could you tell me how to install the pack or send me it through the ftb launcher, thanks!
I am not exactly sure how these mods work, but from experience I could give it a go:
I assume that if you are planning to directly mod vanilla minecraft that you are going to need FML, or Forge Mod Loader. After that, I assume that you just load the mods into the mods folder find in your minecraft folder (I find it by going ingame and through resource packs) The flans content packs will be different, the will probably need to be placed inside the flans mod folder

Don't quote me on this :p I'm not an expert but this is an educated guess.[DOUBLEPOST=1414866843][/DOUBLEPOST]Someone correct me if I'm wrong: I would also like to know exactly how to do it!

Last edited:

Ace6097

Jul 29, 2019
With the test pack, flans guns dont seem to be showing up. If anyone know why pls tell me, otherwise the pack is great!