Whitelist Server Veckscraft|DW20 1.6.4 (recommended)|white list|Casual|Active Admin|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

vectoresque

Jul 29, 2019
evfkU4C.png

Specs:
IP:Veckscraft.dal31.creeperhost.net
Running on a "Zombie" package virtual machine from creeperhost
  • 2048MB
  • 45GB
  • 2 cores
no restrictions as of yet (may change with more players). just ask that you keep the lag heavy stuff to a minimum (i.e. bees)
Normal dificulty

Description
Veckscraft is a smallish laid back server looking for mature members with a good humor to build up a community.
there are currently an undetermined number of open slots as i've yet to reach the limits of the server.
3xFiDMa.png

Reddit: reddit/r/veckscraft
TS3: not yet implemented
any questions feel free to ask.

Whitelist Application
Your in game name:
Your Age:
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting?
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it.
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before?
~ Do you use teamspeak?

Last edited:

MrCluckDuck

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 18
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?] Depends on how many people are on teamspeak, I usually play on the computer like 8 hours a day.
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? I like doing a lot of things, building, exploring, just depends on my mood.
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. I'm faily experienced with DW20, and most of the important mods. I haven't played in awhile, but I'm sure it wont take long to remember what I used to know.
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? I enjoy having like a castle base, preferably self sufficient energy. Etc, I think this is what you mean.
~ Do you use teamspeak? All the time.

-My username on minecraft is my username.

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:18
~ How active will you be? Fairly I play weeknights and weekends mostly when I have free time.
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? Building a base with a ton of machinery and automating almost every thing that I can think off to allow me to work on bigger projects.
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. I know almost every mod in the pack there may be one or two that I'm not skilled in but other than that I'm fairly educated.
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? Like I said bases with machinery. I worked on a spawn hub on a private server with friends.
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yep not for a while but I know how to use it.

DaTa___

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: DaTa___
Your Age: 24
~ I'm not working for now, so damn active, if other players will be as well.
~ My favorite method is to build full automation routes.
~ More or less know most popular mods (like ae, thermal expansion, industrial craft, TiC, Computer Craft, MFF, MFR, MPS).
~ Highly automated huge bases
~ I usually only listen because I don't know English :(

Dekutanoth

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: Dekutanoth
Your Age: 23
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?]: Daily, if I like the server
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting?: Tech, until I need magic (aka golems and breaking bedrock for laser drill)
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it: I know quite bit. I can get to late game quite quickly
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before?: I excel in tech builds that focus on providing on-demand resources.
~ Do you use teamspeak?: I can if needed

scotty121

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: scotshepherd
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play? will be daily but for the nex week or two will be on alot as recoving from treatment
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? building and processing things
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. i know abit about everything but always room to learn more :0
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? i like making cool buildings with crazy processing tech
~ Do you use teamspeak? hell yeah

SirHOBO

Nov 22, 2012
Your in game name: SirHOBO
Your Age: 35
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play? 2-3 hours several days a week
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? I enjoy both tech and magic, and I'm a big fan of "epic" projects (Rail systems, mostly)
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. My ars magica is weak, but I'm pretty familiar with all DW20 (My last server was a DW20, but play fell off :( )
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? I like automating things and making big/tall buildings
~ Do you use teamspeak? I have in the past, but I'm not actively using at the moment.

Last edited:

Kapersky

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: Kapersky94
Your Age: 20
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play? about 1-2 hours per some days a week
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? Most of the mods are amazing to use and learn but magic/technic mods are my favorites
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. I know all mods but my weak spot is Ars Magica, I just dont use it.
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? Automation, quarrys, bases and stuff ;)
~ Do you use teamspeak? Yes

vectoresque

Jul 29, 2019
@Kapersky white listed
I'm suspending the addition of new players till i can get the server upgraded or activity falls off.
Thank you all for applying and hope you guys have a great time

Djonkie

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: Djonkiedonk
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play?| When I'm free or don't have to study. So probably couple a days a week.
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? | Checking out mods and see what you can make with it.
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. | Much has changed since the last time I played with this pack, but I know the basics I guess.
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? | I like to automate almost everything! ;)
~ Do you use teamspeak? | Unfortunately not yet. Hopefully soon!

Red Anchorite

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application
Your in game name: Bakonon
Your Age: 33
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play? I can be on 4+ hours a day, depending on schedule
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? I go for self-sufficiency and sustainability. :)
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. I've been away from modpacks for a few months, but I played DW20 and others like it intensely for about a year.
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? I like building unique bases that are inspired by the landscape around them. I also like building railroads. :p
~ Do you use teamspeak? I certainly can!

303rider

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: 303rider
Your Age:16
~ How active will you be? [How often do you play? ill be pretty active bc ive been off for a wile so this well probably be my main server.
~ What is your preferred method of minecrafting? building having fun, exploring the mods :)
~ How much do you know about DW20 and the mods inside it. not too much... I was inactive for a wile in the hospital...(thats all im going to share)
~ What kind of builds do you like doing/what have you built before? I remember i was really good at building factory
~ Do you use teamspeak? yup

CGasper

Jul 29, 2019
Your in game name: CGasper
Your Age: 19
~ Well, i work and i go to college so... 14~17h/7 maybe.
~ But i like making automatization with mods, i really dont like Vanilla anymore, its kinda boring.
~ Well, i know a few things about the mods in Direwolf20s pack. I like Thaumcraft and Applied energetics the most.
~ As i said before, i'm not much of a builder, but i'm not terrible either. I'm good at tech-builds tho :)
~ Well, yes but my english inst very good, so i preffer just to listen to people and interact by chat.