Ftb questions

Denyro

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for some insight on a FTB server. I'm pretty new/confused to ftb but have ran minecraft servers for a while. One of the guys I watch on youtube(ethoslab) started a new series, it seems he runs Pneumaticcraft, plus a few other mods but not too sure what. Basically I am looking to spice minecraft up a bit, normal minecraft has gotten a bit boring.

I am mostly interested in just a pneumaticcraft server but don't see it under the server mods page, is it not possible to run it on a server?

He also runs some other mod that seems to add "loot cities" with mob spawners and chests in them, or it could just be part of pneumaticcraft, again not sure. How do these conflict with world regeneration?

Do mod work with the most recent version of minecraft or do I need to run an old version?

What exactly do I need to run on my server? I currentlty have bukkit on my server, does it work with that? Will it work with any plugins I currently have? (I plan on wipeing the world once I install mods btw) I only have a few plugins I want to use, permissionsEx, blockprotect, door lock, anticreeper, keepinventory.

How do mods conflict with each other if running multiples?

Any other mods you reccomend for my server? I'm interested in some more combat related mods, not looking for something like just increasing spawns for "fake difficulty" but more so tougher enemies. Maybe more enemies or another world that is tough, but loot rewarding.