Testing HQM Map-It is not complete

Jed566

Jul 29, 2019
ids are already fixed and yeah the pack runs in SP[DOUBLEPOST=1414366428][/DOUBLEPOST]just saying I apologize for my newbyness on the topic of servers :p it took me long enough to figure out a normal minecraft one much less a forge one

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Why the hell did you zip every file and folder in the mods folder? What does that accomplish?
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't do that.

Time: 10/27/14 11:33 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/nei/api/API
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:156)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:705)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:107)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:355)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:142)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Your problem is you didn't install NEI in the instance for some reason. Probably slipped your mind when compressing everything. Seriously, forge makes servers really easy. Just put in the mods, configs, and settings, and pow. The server runs. If the configuration works in SP, it'll probably work in SMP as well. I'm guessing you got a crash report that basically says 'you forgot something' because everything was zipped, so forge used some weird compatibility whatever. I suggest deleting the server's mods folder and replacing it with the one in your SSP instance.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Jed566

Jul 29, 2019
Why the hell did you zip every file and folder in the mods folder? What does that accomplish?
Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't do that.

Time: 10/27/14 11:33 AM
Description: Exception in server tick loop

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/nei/api/API
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:156)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:705)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:107)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:355)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:142)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)
Your problem is you didn't install NEI in the instance for some reason. Probably slipped your mind when compressing everything. Seriously, forge makes servers really easy. Just put in the mods, configs, and settings, and pow. The server runs. If the configuration works in SP, it'll probably work in SMP as well. I'm guessing you got a crash report that basically says 'you forgot something' because everything was zipped, so forge used some weird compatibility whatever. I suggest deleting the server's mods folder and replacing it with the one in your SSP instance.
I zipped things up because I gave up and was just trying to make things work ok let me try what you said[DOUBLEPOST=1414523177][/DOUBLEPOST]well I tried to just copy and paste the mods from a working SP file to the not working MP files yet I still crashed

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I zipped things up because I gave up and was just trying to make things work ok let me try what you said[DOUBLEPOST=1414523177][/DOUBLEPOST]well I tried to just copy and paste the mods from a working SP file to the not working MP files yet I still crashed
No no no. Delete the server's mods folder. Copy over the singleplayer mods folder. I just fixed it by installing NEI.