Building Timelapses, Crash Landing, Machinima - I'm a Building and Tech Kinda Lady!

Palindrome

Jul 29, 2019
Heya! I'm Palindrome and I try as hard as I can to pack as much quality as possible into my videos - or at least my own little brand of quirkiness. Hopefully it's paid off, because if you guys have as much fun watching this as I do making it, I'll be happy!

I love technical mods, but my favourite thing to do is build! I timelapse any building I do in my videos. Here's some of my work before I started making videos:

LOxe76Ml.png

JaSRuN9l.jpg

zkZ4wRQl.jpg

See more here: [link]

I'm a twenty year old software engineer, and I've taken up making videos as a hobby because I love creating stuff, and I'd love to be able to share it with the world.

Right now the only modpack I play is Crash Landing with a few others (FunshineX, Landstryder, Nemsun, Ego, Raccoon...) - from episode 11 onwards I start making serious headway on the base so skip to that if you're only interested in building!

Enjoy!

My Channel: [Link]

-----------------------
[DOUBLEPOST=1413231995,1406337332][/DOUBLEPOST]

Just finished half of the massive wall around our compound!

BLNrIEml.png

Last edited:
Reactions: buggirlexpres

Gilliam

Jul 29, 2019
Looks good. How do you do the time lapse ? I know of mods like minima and camera studio but whenever I try installing through ftb launcher it crashes the game. Direwolf20 1.6

Good stuff.

Palindrome

Jul 29, 2019
Looks good. How do you do the time lapse ? I know of mods like minima and camera studio but whenever I try installing through ftb launcher it crashes the game. Direwolf20 1.6

Good stuff.
Thanks! I do use Camera studio; I know it can conflict with some mods, but I'm not sure which. I put it on the Attack of the b-team pack and couldn't get it to work, for instance. Try stripping out unnecessary mods if possible, like maps - otherwise you might be out of luck, I'm afraid. If you ever find out which mods conflict with it let me know![DOUBLEPOST=1414803308,1414102015][/DOUBLEPOST]Check out what it's like to be colourblind in minecraft! This is a spotlight of custom shaders that will let you experience life from other people's eyes.