Problem Cannot Hotload Dim: Could not get provider type for dimension 16 does not exist. Help plesase!!

97torvic

Jul 29, 2019
I got this error, when I try to get into my server. It happened after a crash, and only happens to me! On my Minecraft it says: Internal Server Error

In the console, this error:Cannot Hotload Dim: Could not get provider type for dimension 16 does not exist.

Help plesase!!
Thank you!

zhiv

Jul 29, 2019
All my users have this issue execpt for me, as I'm admin.

Pastebin of error from one of my users: http://pastebin.com/z3grt4Fn

I just updated to Direwolf20 v5 from v4...that's where the error started.

And no...I didn't necropost...this is the same exact error as above...so just adding to it. :)

97torvic

Jul 29, 2019
After trying lots of things my map got bugged, so I wiped the server and reinstalled again, with a new map.

Joey19982

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting this error too and it's not from Twilight as far as I can tell. I already had the Twilight issue and fixed it by changing the world from 7 to 400 in the config. This appears to be a separate issue.

Nessiroj

Jul 29, 2019
hmm lemme try tonight when i get home what happens to my upgrade. Both running singleplayer?

zhiv

Jul 29, 2019
To fix the issue with Twilight forest needing Dim 7...I just changed the config for twilight to use Dim 999 (I don't think we'll EVER have that many dimensions...lol) But all of the previous dim's are now completely corrupted after the upgrade. So most of my users are just starting over. Besides, starting over is good sometimes.