FTB "Teams Challenge". Are you in?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
I mean, you technically are a member of PhoenixCraft, @parcel31u, you're more than welcome to participate with us.
There are no permanent teams on this competition is what Jordstra said. Just as an FYI. So if you have an established team you can still create a new team or join a new team for this competition. :D

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
This is almost getting to silly levels of competitiveness just for getting team members. As it stands, according to the rules discussed on the last page, it should be the Pack Team that gets the first chance of recruitment due to currently having the least members, though ultimately it is up to parcel as to which team he wants to join or whether he wants to start his own team.

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
This is almost getting to silly levels of competitiveness just for getting team members. As it stands, according to the rules discussed on the last page, it should be the Pack Team that gets the first chance of recruitment due to currently having the least members
Thanks for supporting our team :D

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
This is almost getting to silly levels of competitiveness just for getting team members. As it stands, according to the rules discussed on the last page, it should be the Pack Team that gets the first chance of recruitment due to currently having the least members, though ultimately it is up to parcel as to which team he wants to join or whether he wants to start his own team.
Oh no I was grumbling about him saying PhoenixCraft :p
I'm actually interested in seeing if the PT can beat one of their own

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
It was a general comment, not aimed at anyone in particular. Just seems kinda funny how whenever anyone new opts in we all show up saying "me! me! me!"
I was gonna say Me Me Me to anyone who is committed to this lol. Lets all be honest who doesn't want the creator of ME^3 on there team lol.

Me and DrowElf are looking for 1-2 more members so that too.

Reactions: thephoenixlodge

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want the creator of ME^3 to be on the PT representation for this because I want a challenge ;)
Valid point, very valid point. You and PT are used to making modpacks with talented modpack creators too. Good to switch it up and do 1/2 of the team for this pack.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Valid point, very valid point. You and PT are used to making modpacks with talented modpack creators too. Good to switch it up and do 1/2 of the team for this pack.
Yeah should be fun to see what our reps do. I won't be helping though (maybe)

DarkIron987

Jul 29, 2019
Is it bad that the phrase 'divide and conquer' comes to mind? :p
Not really IMO.
What do you mean?
Divide and conquer is used when there is a small team or group. Each member does there own part alone and then they get back together and finish the team/group project. For example a group of 3 complete 3 parts of the puzzle individually then they put those 3 big pieces together.