Faithful_02.jpg

Original:
Vanilla_01.jpg
Vanilla_02.jpg

New:
MyTex_01.jpg
MyTex_01.jpg

turns out I'm not bad at this ;)
I might give some of the missing chisel textures a go. I'll look into it.

edit: hrm, I can't get rid of this attatched files thing down the bottom...

Attachments

• MyTex_02.jpg
    MyTex_02.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 209

Wolf68k

Jul 29, 2019
GUI for the EnderIO SAG Mill doesn't show the slot for the flint
Default look: http://imgur.com/n8xjv4f
F32 pack look: http://imgur.com/Gle64EL

//edit
From the looks of it all of the EnderIO GUIs are off some how.
The Item conduits don't show the upgrade slots at all place the whole inventory is off.

Last edited:

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
GUI for the EnderIO SAG Mill doesn't show the slot for the flint
Default look: http://imgur.com/n8xjv4f
F32 pack look: http://imgur.com/Gle64EL

//edit
From the looks of it all of the EnderIO GUIs are off some how.
The Item conduits don't show the upgrade slots at all place the whole inventory is off.

Sorry about the delay, I will fix that shortly.

Edit: Are you using the 1.6.4 version of the pack on 1.7.10? Currently EnderIO support is only up to 1.6.4 but I can fix that.

Last edited:

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
@DZCreeper,

Well, I am using the 1.6.4 version of the pack with a few 1.7.10 packs lately. There are a lot of glitches that I am started to observe slowly...

1. The armour slots in the player inventory tab goes black in colour while accessing the crafting grid.
  2. With Ender IO's machinery, the GUI is sometimes undersized and sometimes oversized. SAG mill is undersized, I think and the smelter is oversized... Cannot remember.
  3. Gregtech's the biggest defaulter. With gregtech 5.0 of course, there has been a total overhaul of the system and the machinery. And so much new stuff has been added, that any match is a bonus for me.
  4. IC2 is also like GT, since they've done an overhaul.
  5. I am not even going to bother with TE, since everything needs to be reworked.
  6. etc.. etc..

Does that help, man?
If you got a minor video tutorial out of the way, or maybe link me to one that you feel is most helpful, I will feel comfortable trying my hand at this riff-raff. Would you be able to spare some time this weekend for this small venture?

P.S: My graphics card is still at some place getting final tests done. Meanwhile I had the dealer buy me a cheap Radeon HD 6570 2GB card to make the PC functional. How's your motherboard situation?

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
@DZCreeper,

Well, I am using the 1.6.4 version of the pack with a few 1.7.10 packs lately. There are a lot of glitches that I am started to observe slowly...

If you got a minor video tutorial out of the way, or maybe link me to one that you feel is most helpful, I will feel comfortable trying my hand at this riff-raff. Would you be able to spare some time this weekend for this small venture?

P.S: My graphics card is still at some place getting final tests done. Meanwhile I had the dealer buy me a cheap Radeon HD 6570 2GB card to make the PC functional. How's your motherboard situation?

Motherboard situation is good, internet connection quality is terrible. Strong armed the network manager at my ISP into trying to fix it but they are about as reliable as the local weather patterns, which is to say 40C variations in less than 48 hours.

I am going to update the site and build script and start working on 1.7.10 a bit alongside 1.6.4 today.

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
Motherboard situation is good, internet connection quality is terrible. Strong armed the network manager at my ISP into trying to fix it but they are about as reliable as the local weather patterns, which is to say 40C variations in less than 48 hours.

I am going to update the site and build script and start working on 1.7.10 a bit alongside 1.6.4 today.

Oh, some of that is nice news, and others, not so nice :/
And if you link me to some kind of tutorial, I could try my hand with a few textures as well.

Dyre

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I got bored for a while, and remembered that the current faithful chisel cobblestone textures bug me a bit.
Basically they're beveled brick patterns overlayed over the standard faithful cobblestone texture, and they look off, to me anyway.

So I figured, what the hell, I'll give it a go - these things don't usually end well.

But I think this one did.

Really awesome work you did with these. I recently updated my faithful pack and noticed the new textures and had to find out who did them to thank them. So, Thank you!
I hope you end up doing some more of the chisel textures since there are still a lot of missing ones. T_T

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
@DZCreeper,
Just upgraded to the 1.7 version of the resource pack, and dandelion textures do not show up correctly for me. Just a heads up for you to look into.
Thanks a lot.

InsKill

Jul 29, 2019
When I use this texturepack, glass in inventory almost invisible.
glass.png

And there isn't textures for all geostrata's cobblestones.
After restarting game Geostrata's textures appear on blocks.

Sorry for my english =)

Attachments

• geostrata_1.png
    geostrata_1.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Geostrata_2.png
    Geostrata_2.png
    262.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
When I use this texturepack, glass in inventory almost invisible.
View attachment 13191
And there isn't textures for all geostrata's cobblestones.
After restarting game Geostrata's textures appear on blocks.

Sorry for my english =)
Try to turn Mipmap off if its on, for some reason with packs under 128x or so it make the glass invisable