Request Suggest mods for creation here

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Je parle un petit français, mais je n'aime pas cela mot, je préfère grec. :) - Hope that's correct French.. ooh.
Lol, Please don't misunderstand it's an english word, but it's roots are french..... and I don't speak french, I just like to play scrabble, and it can be handy to know a little bit about the words you play...... prevents a lot of opponents wasting time digging around in dictionaries. I'm just another dirty unilingual american.

Reactions: Blorph

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Φωτιστικο or Fotistiko would be the greek equivalents..... but they don't exactly "flow from the english tongue".

Reactions: Blorph

Blorph

Jul 29, 2019
Φωτιστικο or Fotistiko would be the greek equivalents..... but they don't exactly "flow from the english tongue".
I prefer Ancient/Koine Greek, And Photos is pretty easy, except for the ending being pronounced ss, not z.

Derpysauce

Aug 29, 2013
Ben shapiro
Lol, Please don't misunderstand it's an english word, but it's roots are french..... and I don't speak french, I just like to play scrabble, and it can be handy to know a little bit about the words you play...... prevents a lot of opponents wasting time digging around in dictionaries. I'm just another dirty unilingual american.
TRAITOR we will have to revoke your mall shotgun licence and make you eat healthy foods... teach you to talk poorly about America :3 anyway a mod that is even harder then gregtech :3 (I mean same theme just even MORE accurate (more difficult))

And possibly a mod that bridges terrafirma craft, in each world you could choose if you wanted just tech, just the basics or a (more resource intensive) both progression

Ofc this would be very difficult to make...

Reactions: 1SDAN and PODonnell

moded guy 123

Jul 29, 2019
A mod like mine tweaker but easier to use like having an in game creative only block that you put an item in one slot it. Shows tabs on top for the machines or blocks it can be crafted in (furnace macerator crafting bench ect...) and at the botom a rows to switch between the recipys (like nei) and you can then take out or put in crafting recipys using the Phantom item in the phantom machine gui[DOUBLEPOST=1411615961][/DOUBLEPOST]
I want a mod that lets me take in-game videos of my in-game kitties :)
It already exists and It's called recording software

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
TRAITOR we will have to revoke your mall shotgun licence and make you eat healthy foods... teach you to talk poorly about America :3 anyway a mod that is even harder then gregtech :3 (I mean same theme just even MORE accurate (more difficult))

And possibly a mod that bridges terrafirma craft, in each world you could choose if you wanted just tech, just the basics or a (more resource intensive) both progression

Ofc this would be very difficult to make...
Gregtech has a hardcore mode you can turn on that makes it even more difficult.

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm i have a basic idea for a mod. Though i'm not sure how much work it would be but basically it's a timed dimension...
You build a portal in which you are transported to a random location in the dimension, and have your exp decrease each tick. When your exp reaches 0 you are transported back to the overworld.

That's all i can think of for now xD
Though if you guys can help me expand on this that would be awesome :D
Since i'm not really sure what the limitations of making a mod is, i can't really give a more properly expanded mod.. >.<

Reactions: 1SDAN

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Hmm i have a basic idea for a mod. Though i'm not sure how much work it would be but basically it's a timed dimension...
You build a portal in which you are transported to a random location in the dimension, and have your exp decrease each tick. When your exp reaches 0 you are transported back to the overworld.

Since i'm not really sure what the limitations of making a mod is, i can't really give a more properly expanded mod.. >.<
Making a dimension timed like that would be easy. The difficulty in the idea depends on what sort of world generation you'd expect in that dimension. World generation is a very complicated thing. If you wanted a void world, or an overworld mirror, it would probably take less than a day.

moded guy 123

Jul 29, 2019

Witchery spirit world go in timed when time ends u exit and make another brew of sleeping

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
I think that Veo's Linking Tweaks, for 1.6.4, would let you do that with mystcraft ages -- XP decreased while in the age, and on zero, you popped back to the overworld.

Not one I played with.

moded guy 123

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone make a mod that lets you make custom mods in game using simple mechanics like the hqm book in edit mode but instead of the hqm book it was your own mod

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Internet relay chat (confirmation needed). It is basically an online chat room.
Confirmed, and yes there are multiple IRC mods already in existence.

IRC on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Relay_Chat

EiraIRC: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...7-10-forge-eirairc-irc-twitch-screenshots-and
ForgeIRC (outdated): http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum...-6-4-forgeirc-v1-0-18-soul-shards-v2-0-15-and
Phoenixcraft modpack which uses EiraIRC: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/1-7-10-phoenix-craft-v2-0-07-skylands-tech-magic.50284/

Reactions: 1SDAN