[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

Mist13

Jul 29, 2019
(Pssst. Check outside on the roofs of every building ;) Lol You probably already did though)
Yeah, plenty of scowerin' already done, Only missing red/orange wools & the zombie trophy. Maybe there's one in the End I couldn't find? Or the Nether (please god no)?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, plenty of scowerin' already done, Only missing red/orange wools & the zombie trophy. Maybe there's one in the End I couldn't find? Or the Nether (please god no)?
I don't remember the orange was but the red is just the hardest wool to find.

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

roguemale

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I found the Egyptian Temple with the snake but there was no Egyptian Coin in the Chest. What shall i do as this quest unlocks quests elsewhere.

This is an epic modpack i am really enjoying it.
thanks
nick

OWNSyouAll

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if "Challenge" is the word I'd use to describe the nether...See, here's the thing. You can't Esc, inventory, type, or anything when you're in a portal. And when you spawn in a lake of lava, 20+ ghasts around you, well...It's pretty much impossible. Literally. There was nothing to do but copy "/gamemode 1", and jump into lava, hoping I could t and ctrl+v in time not to die. I don't think challenge is the word. It's pretty much impossible in my eyes. I cheated to achieve that quest, and am never going back to the nether unless forced. I recommend at least giving the player a platform to start on in the lava made of cobble or something, and not making it so that there's so many ghasts right off the bat. Just my suggestion.
What I did to solve this was to ender pearl onto the nether rack and then dig down to avoid the flying spiders. Was watching wyld on twitch though and he was able to make a cobblestone tunnel from the portal to the netherrack.[DOUBLEPOST=1411483613][/DOUBLEPOST]
What setup/upgrades are you guys using for the Polytool from MineChem? There is very little info about this item, and the 1 video I found is in a different lang. I Know that you have to add stacks of chems, but what would be a good combo? I would like a fast mining tool & or strong weapon. Any help would be awesome. Thanks in advance:)
Be very careful with the polytools. Some of the effects that seem great are broken. Any AOE effect will effect you so AOE blind will blind you. The polytool effect that puts torches down when you mine will sometimes replace a redstone energy conduit with a torch. Your best place for information would be to read the minechem source code or #minechem on espernet.

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
What I did to solve this was to ender pearl onto the nether rack and then dig down to avoid the flying spiders. Was watching wyld on twitch though and he was able to make a cobblestone tunnel from the portal to the netherrack.
The new version has a "spider free" area around the portal. On the other hand, it has Ghasts and enderman so, dont panic with your mouse and look at endermans! :p

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Are you guys building a nether portal, or is one given in a spatial cell? The reason I ask is I set one up at Bedrock lvl, and spawn in the middle of lava.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Nether portal is built by player and whatever you do, spawn location in the nether and its rigged to be in the lake of lava. The return spawn point is also rigged, so dont bother posting that its bugged :p

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Nether portal is built by player and whatever you do, spawn location in the nether and its rigged to be in the lake of lava. The return spawn point is also rigged, so dont bother posting that its bugged :p

HaHa, I know that it isn't a bug.lol But Thank you:)

Jcewazhere

Jul 29, 2019
What is inside the R-38 storage drive? It won't work for me and I'm wondering if I'm missing anything super spiffy. It isn't unlocked (or even backed up?) in the lost and found part of the quest book.
So far all the other drives have worked fine, and I'm quite enjoying this pack.

Edit: just got the corrupted drive and it will not work either.

Last edited:

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
What is inside the R-38 storage drive? It won't work for me and I'm wondering if I'm missing anything super spiffy. It isn't unlocked (or even backed up?) in the lost and found part of the quest book.
So far all the other drives have worked fine, and I'm quite enjoying this pack.

Edit: just got the corrupted drive and it will not work either.

Yeah, I found that drive too, and I decided to try it after reading your post. It also does nothing, it will not move from the input slot-to output.

On another note. I would like to say that the pack creator is a mad genius!! or just evil.lol I I will not ruin it for anyone who might get it:) I will just say it was a good thing I was just playing on a test world when it happened.lol

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I found that drive too, and I decided to try it after reading your post. It also does nothing, it will not move from the input slot-to output.

On another note. I would like to say that the pack creator is a mad genius!! or just evil.lol I I will not ruin it for anyone who might get it:) I will just say it was a good thing I was just playing on a test world when it happened.lol
That disk is to be used on the other spatial storage system, outside, the big one....

Jennasie

Jul 29, 2019
is there an extra purpose of the golden eggs? spawning mini me's or decomposing into gold? that it?

weardo05

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering if you would consider adding support for big reactors, galacticraft or letting some one add support through the use of the spatial rooms as of right now it dose'nt feel like theirs much of progression curve past the initial few worlds ive been having alot of fun playing this mod pack

Ethanol Crowther

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone if it is possible to get the Egyptian coin. I have found the tomb that has an Egyptian staff in it and I think that's where it is supposed.

scottyourban

Jul 29, 2019
So, can anyone confirm whether or not radioactive minechem elements will decay in the ME storage system? I want to put them in and get them out of the way, but I'm worried they'll decay, so for now they're sitting in a lead chest

falsevacuum

Jul 29, 2019
So, can anyone confirm whether or not radioactive minechem elements will decay in the ME storage system? I want to put them in and get them out of the way, but I'm worried they'll decay, so for now they're sitting in a lead chest
Could you use a storage bus on a lead chest? You could make some or salvage... (warning: spoiler)
5 fuzzy storage buses from Mesa Caverns, above the wireless access points.

Shunraiki

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know how i can charge the AE Energy Cells? I seem to have a lot of empty ones and i don't know if i'll ever be able to fill them back up.