Question about Crash landing.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RitoruSuta

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, been interresed in this modpack, i have decided to play it on my freetime, but i have some issue with it.

First, when starting up a new game, i need to do /hqm enable to be enable to access the quest book, but once it done, it no longer hardcore, and got 3 life. Is there a way to set it hardcore permanently with no life?

Second, i don't have a beastly computer, but i don't mind because i just play it for the fun, but fps get choppy once going to the city, and those pigman are unforgivable. Is the pack compatible with Optifine, if yes, with version is the best?

Last thing. I didnt find anything about it and maybe it something to do with my spec, but it happen once when i accicendly broke the chest, the tick totaly froze. Unable to do anything, even closing the game. It was a couple of dust and some tinker cast, while been nigth. I've tried to reload the world, set the game to peacefull, once in, chunk are not loaded, stuff on ground, rolling back and Ram going crazy. What could have caused that? And if it happen again, what can i do to save my world?

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine standard version c9 works with about 80% of the FTB packs... Including this one!

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

RitoruSuta

Jul 29, 2019
I'll try out when i can play, but what about playing on hardcore? I've seen many lp, doing the /hqm enable and stay on hardcore, but in result i have 3 life. Is there a way to change that?