Help!

orva12

Jul 29, 2019
I am new to FTB, and i downloaded the launcher. I created a profile, but when i chose it, and clicked on launch, it said 'invalid username/ password'.

What do i do? i did not see a clear tab that told me to put my minecraft details in.

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Have you migrated your mc account? Did you use username or email? (use email)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Judging by
What do i do? i did not see a clear tab that told me to put my minecraft details in.
you need to create a profile on the launcher. To do this, click the Create Profile button next to the Launch button. Enter your username (or email if you have migrated your MC account to a Mojang account), password, and name of the profile. The name of the profile doesn't actually do anything.

Reactions: Nerixel

ricky g

Jul 29, 2019
hey the new launcher up date 1.4.1 wont let me update to it when I click update. it just stays on the loading mudpack stage and does nothing else then finally exits out of the launcher completely. what can I do to get the new launcher update without losing all my mudpack saves?????

jikuja

Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
hey the new launcher up date 1.4.1 wont let me update to it when I click update. it just stays on the loading mudpack stage and does nothing else then finally exits out of the launcher completely. what can I do to get the new launcher update without losing all my mudpack saves?????
That's a separate problem, completely unrelated to this topic, can you post it in a different thread please? Post the logs that jikuja requested in that new thread.
Better would be to use the support site, but that's something people don't seem to want to do.

orva12

Jul 29, 2019
Judging by
you need to create a profile on the launcher. To do this, click the Create Profile button next to the Launch button. Enter your username (or email if you have migrated your MC account to a Mojang account), password, and name of the profile. The name of the profile doesn't actually do anything.
ok,i will do that. I actually created a profile, but this time i will use my email.

Chalimian

Jul 29, 2019
I have the same problem and all this stuff you guys are saying hasn't really helped me...AT ALL. I dunno what to do! :(

Chalimian

Jul 29, 2019
I have migrated my account long ago, I already made a profile on there before I even saw the chat, and when I FIRST tried I pressed the button but nothing happened, so I tried over and over again, but it wouldn't work, and now I'm having THIS problem!! :(

jikuja

Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
I have migrated my account long ago, I already made a profile on there before I even saw the chat, and when I FIRST tried I pressed the button but nothing happened, so I tried over and over again, but it wouldn't work, and now I'm having THIS problem!! :(

Did you read earlier posts? Please, provide log and use http://support.feed-the-beast.com/ if possible.

Reactions: Nerixel

Chalimian

Jul 29, 2019
I clicked the link... my brain exploded. Im dead now. SO CONFUSING!!!!!!!! D'X
I wish my brain would process all this, but its gone now 3:

Last edited: