[1.6.4] Material Energy^3 [JamPacked] [HQM] [CTM] [Beta]

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious if it is intended for it to be possible to get infinite Iron.
It is fairly simple to do, just need a cobble-gen feeding into a pulverizer/furnace combo to make glass. The glass is then made into glass bottles in a cyclic assembler. The bottles are passed through a fluid transposer then passed to a Chemical Decomposer to make H2O. H20 can then be turned into water buckets that are then emptied in another fluid transposer, feeding the water back into the system. The buckets are then Decomposed and reconstituted into ingots.

Imgur album of the setup.

Haven't tested to see how much energy this uses, but with solar its not much of an issue anyways.

I know infinite iron isn't that hard to do with an Iron Golem farm, but not needing to insert anything other than cobble and water for iron just feels a bit cheaty.

Using H2O to make buckets of iron and then getting the iron back is an exploit. There are many other ways to get iron, like the small chance from cobble, or breaking down factory blocks.

andysim

Jul 29, 2019
I will try this after I'm done with Crash Landing. Watched a little bit of gennyb stream and decided it's my next map. At least I can't die of thirst lol.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
How are players storing there liquids for the monument? What tanks are you guys using? Also, how do you put MineChem in Tanks to also add to the monument?

dannypas00

Jul 29, 2019
Found something to add to the list of things that dont transfer over into the spatial thing, QDS and Transer Node(Liquids)[DOUBLEPOST=1411324988][/DOUBLEPOST]
How are players storing there liquids for the monument? What tanks are you guys using? Also, how do you put MineChem in Tanks to also add to the monument?
Drumms, as required in the quest book...[DOUBLEPOST=1411325085][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey i have a a bug report when you get the nightmare storage disc don't load it!! when you load it and try to go into it. it will crash your world and you will have to start over again the crash has something to do with a spanwer.

http://pastebin.com/SBvkMbqD
Try starting the world on peaceful

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
so i went exploring on top of the second bedrock box and found R-83, but putting it in my spatial IO does nothing... have a been stupid and broken something?
did you use it in the the room on first floor or the one at bedrock ? it needs to be in the one at bedrock level and requires alot of power the only things in that disk are at the bottom in the middle of the box

Reactions: parcel31u

scottyourban

Jul 29, 2019
Mine's the same.

Also, parcel: I'm having another issue, where I can't turn in the Flux Mastery quest. I the Resonant Flux Capacitor all fully charged up, but it won't take it. It's up to 10M/10M, but I get the feeling it has something to do with being 10,000,000/10,000,001? So it's never truly "Full", and maybe the quest won't take it? Idk. Just a guess. Any ideas? I updated my pack btw, and still nothing on the egyptian coin quest :(
Parcel, idk. Any ideas about this?

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
Parcel, idk. Any ideas about this?

HQM can be tricky sometimes, I'll have to remove that quest. If you find any bugged quests you can do /hqm edit and shift click on the glowing quest icon to complete it.

This is an amazing pack

Sure :b

Drums

I will try this after I'm done with Crash Landing. Watched a little bit of gennyb stream and decided it's my next map. At least I can't die of thirst lol.

This modpack is much easier.

hey i have a a bug report when you get the nightmare storage disc don't load it!! when you load it and try to go into it. it will crash your world and you will have to start over again the crash has something to do with a spanwer.

http://pastebin.com/SBvkMbqD

I have no idea, sorry.[DOUBLEPOST=1411330262][/DOUBLEPOST]v1.4.4 change log

• Added Bibliocraft
  • Changed how reward bags are weighted, expect better rewards
  • Added an armory room to the main base
  • Added hidden temples in two spatial areas
  • Added roughly 25 quests
  • Fixed a spawner in the spatial area "Dungeon"
  • Fixed some quest bugs
  • Made the nether "accessible"
  • Changed spawning in Nether, Deep Dark, and The End
  • Re-arranged all the quest to be closer together

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
its' ok parcel31u i'm just saying that if you want to complete to quest for nightmare then you need to do " /hqm edit" and shift click nightmare quest. now i haven't yet tested this in the v1.4.4 version. it's okay if there no help for it i can understand that. i was loading it on the 1st floor spatial area not the bedrock old spatial area should i have loaded it there in the bedrock old spatial area?

behtyas

Jul 29, 2019
v1.4.4 change log

• Added Bibliocraft
  • Changed how reward bags are weighted, expect better rewards
  • Added an armory room to the main base
  • Added hidden temples in two spatial areas
  • Added roughly 25 quests
  • Fixed a spawner in the spatial area "Dungeon"
  • Fixed some quest bugs
  • Made the nether "accessible"
  • Changed spawning in Nether, Deep Dark, and The End
  • Re-arranged all the quest to be closer together

How can I get the armory room if I update from 4.1 to 4.4?

I also tried visiting the Nether by building a portal, but ended up in a lava lake. When I tried to come back, I was about 500m from the base and had to fly back.. Am I doing it wrong? :(

parcel31u

Jul 29, 2019
How can I get the armory room if I update from 4.1 to 4.4?

I also tried visiting the Nether by building a portal, but ended up in a lava lake. When I tried to come back, I was about 500m from the base and had to fly back.. Am I doing it wrong? :(

The armory is kinda small, so I wouldn't update just for that. And yes, the nether is meant to be more of a challenge.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
just updated to the latest update from 1.3 are there any dimensions i should reset for quests ?

firefox1234

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm honestly stumped in the Mesa Caverns, trying to find the wireless transmitters that are apparently hidden in here... Can anyone give me a nudge in the right direction?

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
um firefox1234 look near x: -423 y: 7 and Z 997 there you should see some orange stained clay break through that and you should then see some me black cable.

firefox1234

Jul 29, 2019
um firefox1234 look near x: -423 y: 7 and Z 997 there you should see some orange stained clay break through that and you should then see some me black cable.

Down near the chest at the very bottom? There's nothing but yellow clay down there, and when I mined it all out, there was nothing there >.>

On a completely unrelated note, why am I still a new member, despite having been here over a month now? Something to do with post numbers?

JefePlays

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I have a question. I am playing on a server(which i downloaded from the main post here) and we got to the Egyptian coin quest, found the coin, it says 100% in the book but we cannot claim the reward. Also, I cannot update past version 1.4.1, idk if I am missing something but my launcher is up to date and I don't see any newer version of the pack while my friend does. Thanks in advance......

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
ok firefox1234 try setting a waypoint for x: 424 y: 9 and z: 999 when you teleport there you should be on top of the area
oUWwA3h

this is what the room is like when you get there mine out the top left hand corner and it will lead to a roof full of "me wireless things" (sorry can't remeber exact name of them)
(image link http://imgur.com/oUWwA3h just in case the image doesn't load

[DOUBLEPOST=1411352968][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi I have a question. I am playing on a server(which i downloaded from the main post here) and we got to the Egyptian coin quest, found the coin, it says 100% in the book but we cannot claim the reward. Also, I cannot update past version 1.4.1, idk if I am missing something but my launcher is up to date and I don't see any newer version of the pack while my friend does. Thanks in advance......
did you try "/hqm edit " (- the quotes) and then shift click on the quest?