Greylist Server Casual FeedTheBeast|DW20 Pack|Graylist|New Server!|34 Slots! |Nice Community|For Experienced and New

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

RedEyedDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Casual FeedTheBeast

- IP:
23.235.233.64:57021
- Friendly Admins
- Direwolf20
- Awesome and Friendly Community
- Greylisted
- No Lag
- Reddit Community
Server Rules:

• No Duplication Glitches!
  • No Griefing!
  • No Stealing!
  • Please don't talk in all caps
  • Be Mature
  • Play friendly.
  • Be respectful to everyone.
  • No flaming of any sorts allowed.
  • If you have a bad attitude, don't come on the server.
  • Do not Beg for anything (Admin, Items , Etc.. )

We are graylisted. To be able to build you have to either fill out the form or talk to us ingame.

Server Application

In-Game Username:
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?:
What is the secret word?:
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
FTB Experience?:
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
What will you be bringing to our server?:
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:
Any questions you would like to ask:
Additional Information?:

davs_gaming

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: CustardTin
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?:
On weekends, probably between about 0600-1000 UTC+0 and select evenings (esp. during school holidays)
What is the secret word?:Please?
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I used to play quite a bit from 1.4.6 onwards
FTB Experience?: The 1.4.7 Yogscast Pack was the first pack I played on
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I'd like to be able to build cool stuff with other people!
What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm good at building things in minecraft and coming up with cool FTB contraptions.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I'd like to get involved and get together with others and help them have a nice time on the server, working on community builds and things.
Additional Information?:

hardlinegaming

Dec 2, 2013
united kingdom
In-Game Username:hardlinegaming
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?:everyday evenings and a lot over the weekends work and family permitting
What is the secret word?please
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?played a bit of vanilla but got minecraft for feed the beast
FTB Experience?:direwolf20 pack addict to be honest and also his youtube channel for automation tutorials
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:learning new things from other players i.e magic based mods
What will you be bringing to our server?:always happy to help people and help figure problems out
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:my initial thing with new people is to listen really i listen before i jump in and put my foot in it or upset people
Additional Information?:from the Uk

FrostStorm

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:_FrostStorm_
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: 4-6 h every day
What is the secret word?: Please ^-^
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years
FTB Experience?: played ftb for 1 year most of it was Magic World 2 but i wanna try direwolf20 :p
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Having some friends and learning some of those fancy tech mods :p
What will you be bringing to our server?: Im a happy person and i can help players with mods (Magic ones like Thaumcraft and ars magica)
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:Im a nice person to hang around with, i listen to others and have respect for them.
Any questions you would like to ask: Are there any banned items?
Additional Information?: Im good with thaumcraft and ars magica so if anyone needs help just ask me :)
and im from Belgium :p

changeme

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:jjj3499
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?:every day
What is the secret word?:please
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:since alpha
FTB Experience?:monsters,ultimate,unleashed,overload
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:A nice server to relax and play some direwolf20 ive been needing a nice server those open just arent as nice be as helpful as possible
What will you be bringing to our server?:helpful info rule following creativity ideas if needed and overall help
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?:self improvement by way of helping others in any way possible within reason as i will hope will be done for me on this server
Any questions you would like to ask:N/A
Additional Information?:N/A

Gabriell

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Gabbzter123
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: like every day almost
What is the secret word?: Please
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years
FTB Experience?: 2 months mostly on Direwolf
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
What will you be bringing to our server?: A nice attitude and my self of course :p
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Being as helpful and friendly as i can.
Additional Information?: I'm from Sweden

Nanonjb

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: nanonjb
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: 4 times a week
What is the secret word?: Please
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 3 years
FTB Experience?: AG, Magic Farm, Magic world 2,
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Meet new minecraft friends and have fun
What will you be bringing to our server?: A helpful and Nice attitude
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: Helping anyone that doesn't get it as best I can with my knowledge of mods
Additional Information?: I'm from Australia :p

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
I am afraid that it is a 1.7.9 server, IT IS UNMODDED now. Really, only if I were able to find a greylisted server that STILL is using the Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack.

tnigro59

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: tnigro59
If Yes, why?
How often can you play?: Everyday :)
What is the secret word?: Please!
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Yes, alot of it too.
FTB Experience?: Yes, alot of it too.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Mostly enjoyment, and any knowledge i can gather...
What will you be bringing to our server?: A fun free-spirited Minecraft player.
If you are accepted, How to you plan on integrating with the community?: I will join the teamspeak if need be, however i'm glad to help anyone and anything I can.
Any questions you would like to ask: Any specific times the server wont be on, and any mods i cant use also?
Additional Information?: If I am accepted, I will bring helpfullness to anyone who needs it!!!! (Hope I'm accepted.)