Werewolf organisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Man, I hope Mev comes back to us. That Gotham game looked really fun.

I want my signup thread to get some time because it is rather experimental and I want people to make suggestions on the roles and items. The intention was to put up the signup thread the moment that mevansuto started his game, but oh well.
Can you post it here, while we wait?

Reactions: 016Nojr

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Mev says he's alright, so that's something. But he didn't mention why he deleted it, so I'm assuming he just doesn't want to talk about it. I say we refine Goreae's game, then if by then he hasn't done whatever, we let whoever take their turn.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Mev says he's alright, so that's something. But he didn't mention why he deleted it, so I'm assuming he just doesn't want to talk about it. I say we refine Goreae's game, then if by then he hasn't done whatever, we let whoever take their turn.
So @goreae ?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I'll post it tomorrow. One thing you should know about my games is that I like to use secret powers, that don't get revealed to the players, and sometimes are secret even from the wielder. I'll also add secret powers in the middle of the game on a whim to spice things up a bit. If the game's getting too easy, I'll add in a twist. I have a doc with all the roles and items and such but I need to trim out the secret bits before releasing it.

Oh, and I have 4 deaths planned for the first night. The game is death-oriented, after all. :p At least one of the deaths is easily prevented, if you can catch it.

Reactions: 016Nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Whatevs, lets just move things along. I wanna do Mev's thing, but if its still suspended, I'd love to do another in the meantime.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'm now of the opinion that my joining has irreparably jinxed the entire werewolf/mafia phenomenon.

Sorry everyone!

We must take the false prophet Pyure to the highest mountaintop and offer him as a sacrifice to Lord Eunomiac, bringer of the first werewolf game. We must please our deity if this drought is to end. BURN THE WITCH!

In all seriousness, let's get the wheels turning on a new round. @Jus2beast ?

Reactions: the_j485 and Pyure
Status
Not open for further replies.