Jampacked Entry Details

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
You will be creating the equivalent of a third party unlisted modpack so you only need to be looking at C and D. The colour of these columns denotes the type of permission and the content links you to the appropriate pages

Wow, that's an edit.

Ok, so we are looking at the public permissions columns. But C and D have different contents, yet only one header for column C -- how does C differ from D, and when do we have to worry about the differences.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, that's an edit.

Ok, so we are looking at the public permissions columns. But C and D have different contents, yet only one header for column C -- how does C differ from D, and when do we have to worry about the differences.
There are two columns just for notes really, you only have to pay attention to C. You can actually submit on E if you really need to but it would mean you couldn't advertise your pack publicly after the event

JackInBlack64

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for increasing the deadline, I was so busy I couldn't even playtest, now I can polish up the map just a bit, and add more quests.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Where can I find the submissions? so I can ask if I can test them out
I'd say you'll need to ask the individual pack creators.
If there was a public list, I'm pretty sure it'd be more advertised. Besides, they couldn't have packs available to download while the competition's still running, it'd make it so easy to copy other people's ideas.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
If we notice something gamebreaking and have already submitted the pack, How would we go about submitting the fix?
If you PM me and ask really nicely before the closing date then I might be able to change your link if you include the new one in the PM. But entries are mostly final so you'd do us all a favour if you just make sure your entry is complete before you send it[DOUBLEPOST=1406932506][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where can I find the submissions? so I can ask if I can test them out
Submissions should be available after the contest is over I think, we didn't want to do it before due to the risk of people copying

MIghtyBeholder82

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, Just started making a modpack for submission, nothing big just a few mods (18 or so), and the map is pretty much done. Had been playing around with HQM with the normal minecraft launcher, works just fine. However when I use Multi-MC, and using what's suppose to be a version of HQM mode that works with 1.6.4, the game crashes, goes all the way to the Loading screen, but then crashes. All the other mods work just fine as well. Is there a version available of HQM for this contest? Or am I doing something wrong?
I really want to put something together before the deadline, but I need HQM to work!
I'm new to modpack making so any help would be much appreciated.

Mod List: Rei_Minmap_v3.4_01 ( Probably change this), CodeChickenCore-1.6.4-0.9.0.9-universal, crowley-skyblock-v1.29e, EnviroMine-v1.1.55, exaliquo_0.11.2, Hardcore-Questing-Mode-Mod-1.6.4, HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.4, hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4, hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4, InfiniBows-1.6.4-universal-coremod-1.2.0.14, InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77, NotEnoughItems-1.6.4-1.6.1.9-universal, Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4, TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7, Waila_1.5.2a

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Operating System: Windows NT (unknown) (amd64) version 6.2
Java Version: 1.7.0, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 393070112 bytes (374 MB) / 648151040 bytes (618 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 19 mods loaded, 19 mods active
mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (minecraftforge-9.11.1.965.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
InfiniBows{1.2.0 build 14} [Infinity Bow Fix] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.6.4-1.6.1.9-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
mod_ReiMinimap{v3.4_01 [1.6.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.6.4]ReiMinimap_v3.4_01.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
crowley.skyblock{1.29e} [Ex Nihilo] (crowley-skyblock-v1.29e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
EnviroMine{1.1.55} [EnviroMine] (EnviroMine-v1.1.55.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
pamharvestcraft{1.0} [Pam's HarvestCraft Base] (Pam's HarvestCraft 1.6.4 v1.1.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (Waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
exaliquo{0.11.2} [Ex Aliquo] (exaliquo_0.11.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.0.3)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (Hardcore-Questing-Mode-Mod-1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HungerOverhaul{1.6.X-2l} [Hunger Overhaul] (hungeroverhaul-1.6.X-2l-build4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HarvestCraftWaila{1.0.4} [HarvestCraft Waila Fixes] (HarvestCraftWaila-mc1.6.4-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.6.X-1p} [Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct] (IguanaTweaks-1.6.4-prog7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TConstruct Environment: Sane and ready for action. Bugs may be reported.
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Nova Storm

Jul 29, 2019
If you PM me and ask really nicely before the closing date then I might be able to change your link if you include the new one in the PM. But entries are mostly final so you'd do us all a favour if you just make sure your entry is complete before you send it
Okay thank you

Hey, Just started making a modpack for submission, nothing big just a few mods (18 or so), and the map is pretty much done. Had been playing around with HQM with the normal minecraft launcher, works just fine. However when I use Multi-MC, and using what's suppose to be a version of HQM mode that works with 1.6.4, the game crashes, goes all the way to the Loading screen, but then crashes. All the other mods work just fine as well. Is there a version available of HQM for this contest? Or am I doing something wrong?
I really want to put something together before the deadline, but I need HQM to work!
I'm new to modpack making so any help would be much appreciated.

Did you check if there was any ID conflicts, or any missing a dependency mods
also with Multi-MC you may need to change the java arguments like how much memory it has, and permagen

Last edited:

val14190

Jul 29, 2019
help my i m french j ai des problemme je ne peut pas jouer je ne comprend pas il me dit invalid username or password sofque j ai mis tou correctement et je me suis inscrit ici esq il faut creé un nouveaux compte ou mettre tou du vrai minecraft aider moi expliquer moi svp?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
help my i m french j ai des problemme je ne peut pas jouer je ne comprend pas il me dit invalid username or password sofque j ai mis tou correctement et je me suis inscrit ici esq il faut creé un nouveaux compte ou mettre tou du vrai minecraft aider moi expliquer moi svp?
Avez-vous essayé la connexion avec votre email? Si vous avez migré votre compte Minecraft à un compte Mojang, vous auriez à vous identifier à cela.

nusscreme

Jul 29, 2019
Im feeling pretty bad while writing this because i feel so nooby :D.
The thing is i downloaded the example modpack but i dont have any idea how to start minecraft with it, so i can build a map.

Nova Storm

Jul 29, 2019
Im feeling pretty bad while writing this because i feel so nooby :D.
The thing is i downloaded the example modpack but i dont have any idea how to start minecraft with it, so i can build a map.

the example modpack is the format it needs to be submitted in, usually you create a pack using the vanilla launcher, ftb launcher, multi mc or the at launcher by creating an instance with forge installed, from there you just drop the mods in and configure them, also making sure they work

nusscreme

Jul 29, 2019
the example modpack is the format it needs to be submitted in, usually you create a pack using the vanilla launcher, ftb launcher, multi mc or the at launcher by creating an instance with forge installed, from there you just drop the mods in and configure them, also making sure they work

But how can i add it to the ftb launcher so i can start it ?

Last edited:

Nova Storm

Jul 29, 2019
the ftb launcher contains packs which you can edit for your purposes, by adding or removing mods, if you which to completely start from scratch on a mod pack use the vanilla launcher, multi mc or at launcher, to do that you create a new instance for vanilla minecraft and add forge, the basis and requirement for most mods. If you have difficulties adding/removing mods or editing the configs, I suggest that you check out youtube for tutorial videos

nusscreme

Jul 29, 2019
the ftb launcher contains packs which you can edit for your purposes, by adding or removing mods, if you which to completely start from scratch on a mod pack use the vanilla launcher, multi mc or at launcher, to do that you create a new instance for vanilla minecraft and add forge, the basis and requirement for most mods. If you have difficulties adding/removing mods or editing the configs, I suggest that you check out youtube for tutorial videos

Okay thanks a lot. I already knew that you can modify ftb Modpacks and i made a modpack aswell already. I just thought you can make a modpack without use one thats already there.
Thanks a lot for your help and im sorry for my language mistakes because im not english :p