Tainted Blood: Thaumic Sanguimancy

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Sanguimancers! I'm Mevansuto, Master of the Dark Arts.

It's my pleasure to announce:

ohs7uQy.jpg

Welcome to the dark side. This modpack is themed around black magic and its corrupting influence. It is one of the first magic packs for 1.7.

Darkness has polluted the world, only a handful of survivors remain. You and your companions have awakened to an empty world full of the tainted remains of the one that once was. Master the five breeds of the dark arts to unite the world in solace and vanquish the evils that once were.

Advanced Health Options
AOBD 2
ArmorStatusHUD
ATG - ALTERNATE TERRAIN GENERATION
Baubles
BetterStorage
Bibliocraft
Biomes O' Plenty
Blood Magic
Botania
bspkrsCore
Carpenter's Blocks
Chisel
copycore
Dense Ores
Doomlike Dungeons
Enhanced Portals 3
Extra Utilities
Forbidden Magic
Forge Multipart
GANY'S END
GANY'S NETHER
GANY'S SURFACE
HARDCORE ENDER EXPANSION
Hardcore Questing Mod
Hat Stand
Hats
Highlands
Hopperducts
iChun Util
Inventory Tweaks
Jabba
Journey Map
Lyanite's Mobs
Mantle
Morpheus
Mouse Tweaks
Natura
Not Enough Items
openEye
Pam's Harvestcraft
Picture in Picture
Plant Mega Pack
Project: Red Base
Project: Red Compat
Project: Red Intergration
Project: Red Lighting
Project: Red World
Random Things
Rotatable Blocks
THAUMCRAFT
Thaumcraft Mob Aspects
THAUMIC EXPLORATION
Thaumic Infusion
THAUMIC TINKERER
The Twilight Forest
TiC Tooltips
Tinker's Construct
Tinkers' Mechworks
Totemic
Waila
Witchery

1.0.1 - Initial Release.

None yet. I'll be recording one soon. Please notify me if you start one.

Hardcore Questing Mode quests - If anybody would like to help with that - that'd be great.

Pack Code: Taint
Go wild.

Last edited:

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
As a person who tested this, I can say that this is a good pack.
@Mevansuto, I'll talk to you about making a few quests. I have a few ideas that may be interesting.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
You'll need MineTweaker, ModTweaker, and KL's Tabula Rasa. Unify TC and BM using various items from Tabula Rasa. e.g. TC ingredients in a alchemy set.
Make taint extremely common. (I don't know if you did this because I toyed around with it in creative on a superflat)
Make the theme of the quests cleaning up after magical mishaps that caused taint.
Use the Tabula Rasa items to turn in for your quests.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
You'll need MineTweaker, ModTweaker, and KL's Tabula Rasa. Unify TC and BM using various items from Tabula Rasa. e.g. TC ingredients in a alchemy set.
Make taint extremely common. (I don't know if you did this because I toyed around with it in creative on a superflat)
Make the theme of the quests cleaning up after magical mishaps that caused taint.

Those mods all only exist for 1.6.4.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I'm an idiot then.
I'm pretty sure that MineTweaker and ModTweaker were updated though, I just derped on Tabula Rasa.

xXSpawnXx

Jul 29, 2019
I had a similiar idea, pretty much like this. But this sounds cooler.
I agree with this suggestions, it'd be cool and once the mods are updated to 1.7 I think you should do it.
Gonna try this out now. :)
EDIT: Uh. Well I'm getting a error downloading the modpack.
Will try to grab a crash-report or something..
EDIT 2: Weird. Tried again, now it works.

Last edited:

Elec332

Jul 29, 2019
Why are there 3 spoilers for the mods?

EDIT: 4, 3 of which are empty

Last edited:

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
it shure looks like a realy fun and interesting modpack after going trought nei and playing arund in my wrld or a day and a night my game keeps crashing and crashing over again so i try'd disabeling the mods like biomes o plenty to lower the amount of mods but even after i removed 6 or 7 mods my game keeps crashing on the start screen please help me i wane play this it was fun for how long it lasted for me

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
it shure looks like a realy fun and interesting modpack after going trought nei and playing arund in my wrld or a day and a night my game keeps crashing and crashing over again so i try'd disabeling the mods like biomes o plenty to lower the amount of mods but even after i removed 6 or 7 mods my game keeps crashing on the start screen please help me i wane play this it was fun for how long it lasted for me

It's not how many mods you remove, it's which mods you remove. Please send me your crash logs and I'll see if. I can fix it. Please reenable all of the mods you removed if you're trying to generate more crash logs.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

boondockArtist

Jul 29, 2019
Welp. Four minutes in and I crashed because of s**t, literally. Seems placing down the waste from your inventory yourself is a bad idea. Anyway! This sounds like a great idea for a modpack and I can't wait to see what comes of it!

ulgrath

Jul 29, 2019
not real sure whats happening but I cant get in just crashes
log attached

I want to give it a shot looks good but cant even try to play it

Attachments

• error.txt
    203.5 KB · Views: 96

masterz3992

Jul 29, 2019
I like the Pack and I hope to see it grow more ;)

~EDIT~
I also seem to be crashing now, when I first played it yesterday I had on problems. But like the others it crashes when it gets to the Title Screen

Last edited:
Reactions: svennieke

svennieke

Jul 29, 2019
please fix the pack it was a fun pack to play until it crashes the first time than it is just a bunch of crashes but if that gets fixed i would love to play it again