Viewing chunk lines?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

kayla sharp

Jul 29, 2019
I saw someone do this on a lets okaybut I don't understand how to get it. I'm using monster id like to see the chunks bc I plan on terraforming and I wanna see where to put it and I just wanna see the chunks

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
I always just used F3, when the block/chunk thingy ticks over from 15 to 0 you've hit a new chunk.

But then I also know how to wire up a plug and brew my own beer IRL, all your consumerist culture and easy living is a thing for youngins :p

Reactions: RealSketch

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019

This is a forum, it is meant for discussion and new threads, just because it's a simple question does not mean it needs to go in someones thread they created for that purpose. A lot of people (like me) would much rather have a separate thread...it's easier to actually find the answer to the question for both the person asking the question...and for people search for the answer later that way. Having to search through hundreds of pages for the answer is not the best way to do things ;).

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
This is a forum, it is meant for discussion and new threads, just because it's a simple question does not mean it needs to go in someones thread they created for that purpose. A lot of people (like me) would much rather have a separate thread...it's easier to actually find the answer to the question for both the person asking the question...and for people search for the answer later that way. Having to search through hundreds of pages for the answer is not the best way to do things ;).
I agree, plus you can have a much bigger discussion and really help with the user's problem.
Though for questions like "Is this the FTB Forum; I'm new?" - Just post in the Simple Answer thread!
:)[DOUBLEPOST=1398334244][/DOUBLEPOST]
Now I agree with you on this question; this is very simple and doesn't really need it's own thread.
It was even answered in the first reply!