Werewolves - They'll eat you for dinner! [signup thread]

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Last time I checked I'm the one that sets the deadline :p lol, and I can guarantee you this game will not be starting on Easter ;)...because I won't be around to start it. Game will start Monday sometime :).

All good, I dont mind if starts on 20th, but it would be a problem for some people :p

Reactions: Staxed

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
So, @Staxed, do you have a general time for the 21st? Because apparently I'm not good enough to set a deadline.

Are we talking morning, afternoon, evening...?

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I have absolutely no clue, just depends on when I get the chance. Will try to get it out in the morning sometime before I go to work, but not going to gaurantee that. However, no matter what time it starts the first nightfall will most likely be midnight on the 22nd to give everyone time to get into the game.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
You'd be applicant #10, so yeah, you're fine in that sense.
Now we have 2 days or 15 more applicants before the game starts(once @Staxed sees this anyway).

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
dgdas9 was #10, just sayin :p

Ok, I'm going to try to get the starting thread ready tonight so it can be posted and I can send out roles in the morning before I head out to work. No guarantees though.[DOUBLEPOST=1397992690][/DOUBLEPOST]now...where the heck is @VikeStep

Reactions: YX33A

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
No worries, I was delayed a bit as well because of the holidays. You got in just in time though, working on the thread and roles right now. Should begin sending them out in the next hour or two and get the game thread up.

Reactions: Jus2beast

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Due to the awesomesauce and magicness of random.org, roles and special powers have been determined...expect a private message containing your role soon. I will start the game thread soon after all roles are sent.

Last edited:

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Wow starting without me getting back from holiday how rude. I probably would have been able to join if you waited like 8 hours :p Ah well, I'll just join the next one.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Wow starting without me getting back from holiday how rude. I probably would have been able to join if you waited like 8 hours :p Ah well, I'll just join the next one.

You'll survive :), plenty of space in the next game :D