Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
Hopper is missing in 2.1.1 server download.

Just downloaded the server from the FTB Launcher (2.1.1 Recommended). Connected from a 2.1.1 client. No Hopper in quest, no hopper in any strongbox (checked all 9).

Went to map backup page linked in the OP, downloaded the newest Home Sweet Home MP v2 from yesterday. Copied to the server. Still no hopper to be found.

Loaded up SSP map on my client, Home Sweet Home ver O. Found the hopper in the strongbox.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
But the bug is the server files don't have map version O. So to complete The "QDS" on the newest versions server map you have to cheat in a hopper.

The SMP map requires your server admin update the chests with what the think you should have.[DOUBLEPOST=1398329632][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hopper is missing in 2.1.1 server download.

Just downloaded the server from the FTB Launcher (2.1.1 Recommended). Connected from a 2.1.1 client. No Hopper in quest, no hopper in any strongbox (checked all 9).

Went to map backup page linked in the OP, downloaded the newest Home Sweet Home MP v2 from yesterday. Copied to the server. Still no hopper to be found.

Loaded up SSP map on my client, Home Sweet Home ver O. Found the hopper in the strongbox.

The SMP map requires the server admin add the hopper right now.[DOUBLEPOST=1398329739][/DOUBLEPOST]Read the list of known bugs on the first post. If you're bug is listed there please don't post it again.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
2.1.2 should fix the smeltery issue, the crash with the island builder, the Waila integration and adds hoppers to the SMP chests.

Reactions: Gimply Goose

MrDlor

Jul 29, 2019
@Jadedcat

Nothing major just to point it out :)
s.png

Thanks for all the hard work jaded , i was pretty bored of minecraft but AG brought back the joy :)

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone having problems with fishing? When I try to pull my fishing rod after I see/hear a bite, my Minecraft freezes and forcing me to close it and open it up again and I can continue playing. I'm using the 2.1.2 version of Agrarian Skies. No crash file in the crash folder though.

EDIT: I tried to cook fish but it froze my MC. I think it's the fish that's causing the problem for some reason. Everything else seems to be working great.

Last edited:

frankfun

Jul 29, 2019
i saw argarian skies had updated and tried to download the neweest version, but when the download is almost complete it says ERROR DOWNLOADING MODPACK!! can someone tell me how to fix this?
i did delete the modfolder form my download folder because i wasnt planing on playing it myself until it had a big update.
Please help

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone having problems with fishing? When I try to pull my fishing rod after I see/hear a bite, my Minecraft freezes and forcing me to close it and open it up again and I can continue playing. I'm using the 2.1.2 version of Agrarian Skies. No crash file in the crash folder though.

EDIT: I tried to cook fish but it froze my MC. I think it's the fish that's causing the problem for some reason. Everything else seems to be working great.

I cannot figure out what would have changed to cause that. Nothing in the update does anything to fish ... o.0

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
Could you look into Epic reward bags. I tested it in creative and you dont seem to get any good stuff, only like enchanted books and "spghetti and meatballs".

benten2000

Jul 29, 2019
Slight bug when using 2.1.2
When using the Applied Energistics Access/Crafting Terminal with NEI showing a searched for item when you click the AE machines NEI resets back to default. Does the same when using the Crafting Terminal and you shift click the ? to put the items into the crafting square.

RAnders00

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there I just updated the pack to the latest version and it has completely erased my saves. Is that intentional?

RAnders00

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I didn't do both. I started playing yesterday by just using the existing save (No rename, etc.).

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I didn't do both. I started playing yesterday by just using the existing save (No rename, etc.).

There's a warning at the top of the main thread that says to make sure you rename the save and/or take a backup to prevent this type thing. I can't fix it :(

CigarJack

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all,

Anyone else having trouble with the high oven from Tinker's Steelworks (AS 2.1.1) The Scorched Ducts don't seem to work as inputs. I sent one to fuel and filled it full of Charcoal and it doesn't place items in the Controller, same for an Ores intake.

djgman007

Jul 29, 2019
(AS 2.1.2) just tried to make the stained glass (white) for the mine factory reloaded bragging rights quest and when you go to make the ceramic dye (white) with clay and bonemeal it makes porcelain clay which has the same recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.