Whitelist Server Ineffable Servers | Monster (Recommended Build)| Custom Grief Prevention | Nothing Banned

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Codemeister

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Codemeister
How old are You:32
Whereabouts do you live (Country):Sweden
How long have you been playing FTB: I can't even remember, it's been THAT long! ;)
What made you choose Ineffable? You guys seem to have a very active community and the server seems to be hosted on good hardware.
My current server seems to be slowly dying and I'm looking for a new server to call home.
Other than that, I play most hours of the day as I have no job.

MrBrunty

Jul 29, 2019
It's no longer saying that I'm not whitelisted, but I'm having the same problem as kuroikaen and it's saying I'm missing the same multiparts.

you need to enable blood magic and thaumic tinkerer KAMI, we are also now at version 1.1.1

codemeister you are added :)

cookiemonzter_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cOoKiEMoNzTeR_
How old are You:14
Whereabouts do you live (Country): United States
How long have you been playing FTB: About a year
What made you choose Ineffable? Seems like a professional server from the way you described it. I would probably have a good time playing on it!:cool:

SilverBallad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: faded19
How old are You: 18
How long have you been playing FTB: for about 1 year
What made you choose Ineffable? The novelty of getting griefed wears off after a while and you guys seem to have your stuff together.

Viperidae

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Theraphosidae
How old are You:18
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Portugal
How long have you been playing FTB: Played FTB Ultimate for 2 years, and I'm starting with Monster.
What made you choose Ineffable? The server is hosted in a good hardware, which will lead to a very good connection. You seem like a very professional team and active inside the FTB community and I would have a great time playing in your server, socializing with everyone and exchanging ideas as well as learning about what FTB has to offer us, and of course, helping everyone in need.

Meninx87

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: meninx87
How old are You:27
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Italy
How long have you been playing FTB: Played FTB Unleashed for 1 year, recently started Monster.
What made you choose Ineffable? I found it in the FTB forum and it looks pretty damn interesting to me. Plus i really expect some nice people to play in it...and here i am :)

Mr0reo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr0re0
How old are You: 17
Whereabouts do you live (Country): USA
How long have you been playing FTB: since direwolf started using it
What made you choose Ineffable? my friend faded19 is playing on it now.

Vektor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: carlos12399
How old are You: 17
Whereabouts do you live (Country): USA
How long have you been playing FTB: since around when direwolf started playing it
What made you choose Ineffable? my friends faded19/mr0re0 are on it, and recommended me to come sign up

Qintsal

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
i am 29 years old and i played a lot of minecraft. last server i played on was an ultimate ftb hardcore server. it was fun but the admin crashed the map and everything got reset. after that i stopped playing for about a year but never stopped watching minecraft vids. now i want to play again, build hopefully awesome buildings and discover new mods. your server looks good to me, i think i will enjoy the stay :) i never got banned and will never be because i know the pain from griefing, cheaters and so on. my ign is Qintsal.
I´m from germany but i can understand everything in english....well my grammar isnt the best but i think everyone can understand me too :D
Greetings from germany,
Qinty

Totalfury4

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Totalfury4
How old are You: 24
How long have you been playing FTB: 2 years
What made you choose Ineffable? I've always been hosting my own servers, but for now I kind of just want to play on a server I'm not responsible for every little thing about lol.

UltimateLegenD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: UltimateGoDLikE
How old are You: 21
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Malaysia (SEA)
How long have you been playing FTB: 1 years+
What made you choose Ineffable? seems to be a great server and its quite new =) gotta give it a shot

Jakub Sz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kubasz5
How old are You: 16
Whereabouts do you live (Country): Poland
How long have you been playing FTB: 2 years with breaks
What made you choose Ineffable? I played on another Monster server for some time but it died so I wanted to try something different out. This server also shouldn't lag thanks to server specs :)