Unsupported Monster 1.6.4 Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated my Monster 1.1.0 world to Monster 1.1.1 this morning and got Mariculture and also Big Reactors item ID conflicts. I have a JPG screenshot but I guess I can't post it here directly. It says to see the "log file" but I wouldn't have any idea what log file or where it is.

I did find this Jadedcat thread from a few months ago: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...re-updating-any-pack.36499/page-2#post-554260
"MF 2.1.x updates Mariculture. A hotfix is being pushed in 2.1.1 because the mariculture configs got messed up in 2.1.0 . When updating to 2.1.1 if you see missing/mismatched item messages just keep going. As always take a backup but it should be fine."

Not sure if those words still apply to this seemingly similar situation.

I also can't log into the Support forums, it appears you need a different username to post there and that means I'm not gonna bother. There's a thread over there that seems similar to my problem.

Edit: If it's "MinecraftLog.txt", then I see the conflicts I think. (sorry if I'm not doing this right, I don't know what pastebin is)

2014-04-20 13:03:21 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] FML has detected item discrepancies
2014-04-20 13:03:21 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {20560=Item 20560, Type mariculture.core.items.ItemGuide, owned by Mariculture, ordinal 0, name guide, claimedModId null, 2141=Item 2141, Type erogenousbeef.bigreactors.common.item.ItemBlockBigReactors, owned by BigReactors, ordinal 5, name tile.fluid.fuelColumn.still, claimedModId null}
2014-04-20 13:03:21 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Mismatched items : {1441=(Item 1441, Type powercrystals.netherores.world.BlockHellfish, owned by NetherOres, ordinal 0, name netherOresBlockHellfish, claimedModId null, Item 1441, Type powercrystals.netherores.world.BlockHellfish, owned by NetherOres, ordinal 0, name netherOresBlockHellfish, claimedModId Minecraft), 2144=(Item 2144, Type erogenousbeef.bigreactors.common.item.ItemBlockBigReactors, owned by BigReactors, ordinal 1, name BRReactorGlass, claimedModId null, Item 2144, Type erogenousbeef.bigreactors.common.item.ItemBlockBigReactors, owned by BigReactors, ordinal 2, name BRMultiblockGlass, claimedModId null), 1056=(Item 1056, Type mariculture.core.blocks.BlockPearlBrickItem, owned by Mariculture, ordinal 0, name pearlBrick, claimedModId null, Item 1056, Type mariculture.core.blocks.BlockPearlBrickItem, owned by Mariculture, ordinal 0, name pearlBlock, claimedModId null), 2277=(Item 2277, Type net.bdew.gendustry.mutagen.BlockMutagen, owned by gendustry, ordinal 0, name Mutagen, claimedModId null, Item 2277, Type net.bdew.gendustry.fluids.BlockFluid, owned by gendustry, ordinal 0, name fluid.Mutagen, claimedModId null), 31999=(Item 31999, Type ganymedes01.aobd.items.DustsItem, owned by aobd, ordinal 0, name null, claimedModId null, Item 31999, Type ganymedes01.aobd.items.DustsItem, owned by aobd, ordinal 0, name item.aobd.dustsItem, claimedModId null)}
2014-04-20 13:05:40 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] The state engine was in incorrect state SERVER_STARTING and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.

I'm just gonna type in the screenshot, what it says:

"Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches
Complete details are in the log file
ID 20560 from Mod Mariculture is missing
ID 2141 from Mod BigReactors is missing
ID 1441 is mismatched between world and game
ID 2144 is mismatched between world and game
ID 1056 is mismatched between world and game
ID 2277 is mismatched between world and game
ID 31999 is mismatched between world and game"

Last edited:

draeath

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster (whatever the recommended version is at this time)
Mod & Version: (unknown log)
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A, not a crash
Whats the bug? Project Red logic plates and wiring, and Thermal Expansion fluiducts exist in both the overworld and DIM-7. They appear to be linked - state changes and placement/breaking propagate.
Can it be repeated? Unknown, presumably yes. Encountered in multiplayer server.
Known Fix: reconfigure twilight forest to use another dimension ID (and run into it again with mystcraft later, on whatever world uses that ID)

Note: I have made two (and only two) changes to the server, and that's installation/configuration of tickprofiler and dynmap. I can't imagine either of these could instigate this kind of behavior?

This still occurs in 1.1.1 but I've noticed the duplication only persists for the duration of your client session. Eg, items I place in one session duplicate across - when I log out, the duplication goes away (eg when you log back on they are gone from Twilight Forest)

EDIT: on further thinking, the whole mess appears and not just new additions. I'm now thinking that the problem is these blocks/entities are not unloading when you traverse worlds. If you never enter the overworld in a given session, you won't see them, but if they are present and you travel, they follow. However, they are not visible via interfaces like dynmap or presumably other players who did not also travel.

I have no easy way to test this... would be nice if someone else would verify.

To reproduce, open a twilight portal and have some project-red gates and thermal expansion fluiducts nearby. Hop through the portal and look for said items - the relative position should match.

Last edited:

imadnsn

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack:
Monster 1.1.1
Mod & Version:
Lycanite's Mobs (it may only be configs issue)
Pastebin link to crash log:
N/A, no crash happened
Whats the bug?
After I updated from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 hostile mobs other than Lycanite's mobs gradually stopped spawning on SSP, it was not mobs limit issue as only 50 entities where on loaded chunks, it happened in all the dimensions but the end (since only endermen are there)
Can it be repeated? I did not try it on other worlds but I assume it can reoccur
Known Fix: I am not exactly sure, maybe it is just a configs issue, I just removed Lycanite's Mobs and it all worked fine (I was so happy I went out for a night mob hunting)

G-Nub

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack:
Monster 1.1.1

Mod and Version:
The entire modpack

http://pastebin.com/bdMWQYnj

What's the bug?:
Sometimes I can't start up the MC client itself and it just takes me to the launcher. Other times, I can't create worlds without the game crashing. It also corrupts worlds and makes them completely unreadable.

Can it be repeated?"
Yes. Every single load up ends up one way or the other.

imadnsn

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack:
Monster 1.1.1

Mod and Version:
The entire modpack

http://pastebin.com/bdMWQYnj

What's the bug?:
Sometimes I can't start up the MC client itself and it just takes me to the launcher. Other times, I can't create worlds without the game crashing. It also corrupts worlds and makes them completely unreadable.

Can it be repeated?"
Yes. Every single load up ends up one way or the other.

Maybe it is because your FTB files are on desktop and there are no administrator permission to write into it (since it might be in the system partition), even if your user is an administrator, if you're using Microsoft Windows, it is actually strict about those things since it is in the system partition.

You either move it to another partition of the harddisk or you give it explicit administrator permissions in the properties of the ftb launcher and minecraft client

Scott DTA

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack:
Monster 1.1.1
Mod & Version:
Lycanite's Mobs (it may only be configs issue)
N/A, no crash happened
Whats the bug?
After I updated from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1 hostile mobs other than Lycanite's mobs gradually stopped spawning on SSP, it was not mobs limit issue as only 50 entities where on loaded chunks, it happened in all the dimensions but the end (since only endermen are there)
Can it be repeated? I did not try it on other worlds but I assume it can reoccur
Known Fix: I am not exactly sure, maybe it is just a configs issue, I just removed Lycanite's Mobs and it all worked fine (I was so happy I went out for a night mob hunting)

Update Lycan to latest version will fix this.

vmachiel

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated my Monster 1.1.0 world to Monster 1.1.1 this morning and got Mariculture and also Big Reactors item ID conflicts. I have a JPG screenshot but I guess I can't post it here directly. It says to see the "log file" but I wouldn't have any idea what log file or where it is.

I did find this Jadedcat thread from a few months ago: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...re-updating-any-pack.36499/page-2#post-554260
"MF 2.1.x updates Mariculture. A hotfix is being pushed in 2.1.1 because the mariculture configs got messed up in 2.1.0 . When updating to 2.1.1 if you see missing/mismatched item messages just keep going. As always take a backup but it should be fine."

Not sure if those words still apply to this seemingly similar situation.

I also can't log into the Support forums, it appears you need a different username to post there and that means I'm not gonna bother. There's a thread over there that seems similar to my problem.

Edit: If it's "MinecraftLog.txt", then I see the conflicts I think. (sorry if I'm not doing this right, I don't know what pastebin is)

I'm just gonna type in the screenshot, what it says:

"Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches
Complete details are in the log file
ID 20560 from Mod Mariculture is missing
ID 2141 from Mod BigReactors is missing
ID 1441 is mismatched between world and game
ID 2144 is mismatched between world and game
ID 1056 is mismatched between world and game
ID 2277 is mismatched between world and game
ID 31999 is mismatched between world and game"

Have the same issue, just only with the BigReactors stuff since i disabled mariculture. So, should i just load the world and keep going?

Edit, I loaded my world anyway since I haven't used the mods yet that the id's mismatched belonged to. Haven't encountered any issues.

Last edited:

Kyu__

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: Monster 1.1.1
Pastebin link to crash log: No crash
Whats the bug? Third time that my diamond pipe on my quarry disappear :/
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: nope :|

Last edited:

Dereck

Jul 29, 2019
im trying to play Monster on new PC with a map from old PC map is from same version and ftb worked fine on old PC and this is the only thing that is Different
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.0
Mod & Version:unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/qJ28sSqG
Whats the bug? crash on lanuch
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: Re-install Mod pack every time

sackboybudy

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.1
Mod & Version:thaumcraft 4.1.0g or twilight forest 1.20.5
Pastebin link to crash log: no crash yet
Whats the bug?: my friend has a house in the rainbow forest with a questing ram and i dont know what it is but if i go near his house i get kicked and it will say something about java and stuff or buffer overflow
Can it be repeated?: yes
Known Fix: none yet

madhatterak

Jul 29, 2019
ok, so i'm having a crash, i know what caused it just nor sure how to fix it. I'm running monster with a few add on's, mainly rottenfleshtoleather, IC2, and Galacticraft (total of 204 mods). the Problem is with the galactic craft. I built and placed a standard ingot compressor and was fine until i tried to use it. the fix i can think of would be to remove the mod temporarily, tell it to ignore the missing pack during start-up, delete the offending block which should still be present but be a blank or random block, re-install the pack and see what happens, after making a backup of everything of course. Will this work, or will it just bug out further? Or is there a way I can simply delete the offending block from withing the save file, or config file somehow? I know I'm working from outside the standard Monster pack, but hoping for a little help and don't want to start over, have a decent amount of stuff built.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• crash-2014-04-23_22.57.35-server.txt
    41.5 KB · Views: 96

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster
Mod & Version: TE3 in Monster 1.1.1
Whats the bug? Getting extreme ticklag from itemducts
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Remove crafting ability of itemducts and purge world from them (Still unsure on the best method to remove them from the world)

B3ajpTM.png

crduemling

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.1 Multiplayer server
Mod & Version: Industrialcraft 2
Whats the bug? The diamond drill will not craft properly
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: The diamond drill can only be crafted in single player.

Last edited:

Souri95

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.1 SSP
Mod & Version: Extracells 1.6.7 d and AE rv14 finale 3
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/M6nxSnb2
Whats the bug? Cant load my world
Can it be repeated? I think not. I had a power cut and it stopped working it may be that, but i reinstalled twic
Known Fix: Re-installed game twice deleting both .roaming and local files. Its just a minor bug, if you disable extracells it works

*EDIT* Disabling extracelss still says AE is not found, disabling AE and then loading your world says: "Tile-entity misplaced" a lot of times but after 5 minutes minecraft runs out of memory (8GB dedicated)

*EDIT 2* Dowloaded Previous version of AE and now it works

Last edited:

Kirameki

Jul 29, 2019
Two bugs to report.

Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.1 SMP
Mod & Version: QuarryPlus
Pastebin link to crash log screenshot: http://sentrygun.com/minecraft/2014-04-26_21.29.03.png
Whats the bug? Upon completion a QuarryPlus Quarry will somehow grab a garbage value for its maximum energy capacity and drain any attached power sources.
Can it be repeated? Not sure as I haven't had a chance to build a 2nd quarry yet.
Known Fix: Break the quarry block

Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.1 SMP
Mod & Version: Thaumcraft, Thaumic Tinkerer Kami, maybe others
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? Bedrock blocks can be mined and picked up when using an awakened Ichorium pick in either square mode or line mode in the bedrock dimension.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: None

HireAMercenary

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.1 SMP (Defualt monster, NO extra mods enabled)
Mod & Version: Unknown
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/127EV8er
Whats the bug? With NEI going through the recipes to obtain charcoal, going past page 20 crashes client
Can it be repeated? Yes as i repeated it after 1 of my members did it twice

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack is Monster 1.1.1, mods are Magical Crops and Minefactory Reloaded, no pastebin crash log needed, and it can be repeated as many times as I want, it seems. XD

So, I just managed to get a harvester/planter area going for my Magical Crops, since they are apparently the only things that'll recognize them beyond Thaumcraft golems according to a Reddit thread.

Copper and regular essence seeds work fine, but it somehow managed to more than double my coal essence seeds while harvesting them immediately after the planter planted them. End result is that I started with ten seeds, and now have around 72 after five seconds. Definitely one of the weirder (and more profitable) things I've seen go wonky with a modpack. XD

Thor12022

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Monster 1.1.1 SMP All (non-map) optional mods enabled except Special Mobs
Mod & Version: Mariculture & Thermal Expansion
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug? If you place a Mariculture Oyster on a TE Itemduct for pearl extraction, and then update a block adjacent to the Oyster, the Oyster will break and duplicate.
Can it be repeated? Yes

If more information is wanted/needed 1:07 - 1:30 of this shows it pretty well.

Reactions: imodz03

TinkerFox

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Monster v1.1.1
Mods: Thaumcraft 4.1 and RotaryCraft
Pastebin to Crashlog: N/A
What's the bug? Bedrocksword from rotarycraft deletes all runic armor player is wearing.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known fix: none

TheDawgMiner

Jul 29, 2019
Modpack: Monster v1.1.1
Mods: QuarryPlus and GeoStrata
When useing a QuarryPlus it is changing all GeoStrata cobble types into regular Minecraft Cobblestone.
Can it be repeated? yes
Know fix: none
Option: BuildCraft Quarries do not have this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.