server crashing

rellf

Jul 29, 2019
I am in need of a bit of help i am hosting a small server for me and like 2-5 others and when one of us enters the twilght forest or the promise land of the direwolf20 mod pack the server crashes here is the crash report

Attachments

• crash-2014-04-23_11.29.11-server.txt
    29.4 KB · Views: 26

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
delete the file: \world\chickenchunks\loginTimes.dat and then tell us what happens.

rellf

Jul 29, 2019
thx i did as you said and it works hopefully if stays this way also i have a question about ars magica 2 and some monsters. with AM2 it seems the nexi will not reach 100% power and with monsters it seems only this type of monster from AM2 is spawning. no others have spawned near by they are spawning its just none near by.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
thx i did as you said and it works hopefully if stays this way also i have a question about ars magica 2 and some monsters. with AM2 it seems the nexi will not reach 100% power and with monsters it seems only this type of monster from AM2 is spawning. no others have spawned near by they are spawning its just none near by.

Glad it's fixed. As for your question, start a new thread in the correct forum and you'll probably get a lot more help.