Casual Server Looking for someone to play Agrarian skies with! 18+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

zanskrila

Jul 29, 2019
I am 20 years old and I would prefer to play with someone that is at least 18+. I would prefer using Skype for communication, but if there are ofcourse others ways to communicate if you would wish it so.

As the title suggests I am indeed looking for a fellow minecrafter to play with. Be warned though, I've never player Agrarian skies before. I am acquainted with most of the mods that are in the pack, but there is yet much to learn!

If you want to join me on my quest to beat Agrarian skies or die trying, just post bellow or send me your skype contact in a PM.
PS: I am from EU, for time zone purposes.

illogical lomax

Jul 29, 2019
hey there, im 18, also EU, i havnt played this pack before i gave the pack a quick look and looks awesome id happly join you if you wish

ive played ultimate, unleashed and monster so i know the basics and quite good with automation and so forth :)
anything els u wanna know feel free to ask :p

ReeceMNewman

Jul 29, 2019
hey im from Ireland :)
i guess i am only 17 but ya know doesn't hurt to try anyway :)
ive got quite a bit of experience on agrarian skies amongst all other modpacks so yea if you wanna play add me on skype : themurphyhd

MasterKillerGLK

Jul 29, 2019
Im only 12 witch is upsetting and i realy want somebody to play whit i know MOST of Agrarian Skies modpack and i realy want to play whit you so please i will love to have sombody to play whit! Also im from Bulgaria like Bodil40 ;)!