Whitelist Server Beat The Beast dw20 1.0.1 whitelisted small community(1.7.10)Nothing banned,fast response

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

trephor

Jul 29, 2019
economy and chest shop just to add a new element to the game as a trail but players don't need to use it

Boreley

Jul 29, 2019

IGN.:
katom42
WHERE YOUR FROM: USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED:
Noope
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: Because I'm a creative and friendly player, and I've been looking for a white listed direwolf20 server where I can build stuff and not have it destroyed .

Swappcub

Jul 29, 2019
IGN....Swappcub
AGE.....15
WHERE YOUR FROM......Las Vegas, NV - United States
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED...yes :(
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU....I want to work together to make a huge AE system :p

lowlifekeyboard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... Lowlifekeyboard
AGE..... 19
WHERE YOUR FROM...... Los Angeles, California
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... From a sever in 2011 for using x-ray, played pretty continuously since without incident.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I'm a friendly and creative player, I'm very experienced and generally do not cause problems.

Libbzy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Libzzy
Where Your From:England
Have You Ever Been Banned:Never
Why Should We White List You: I am a friendly player who has been playing with modded minecraft for more than 2 years now and I am looking for a nice server where the people are helpful and I can play the game and hopefully make new friends:)

Kova97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kova97
Where your from: Hungary
Have you ever been banned: Nope
Why should we white list you: You should white list me because, you need a man who luagh you all the time when he join the server,and who like to build a place where everybody can play or use machine.Hope to see soon!

Bountak459

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Bountak
Where are you from: Czech Republic
Have you ever been banned: nope never
Why should we whitelist you: Because i love minecraft ftb and i want to play with normal guys and without griefing so please guys save me :D.

Duskblade95

Jul 29, 2019
IGN.... Duskblade95
AGE..... 18
WHERE YOUR FROM...... United States, East Coast
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... Not that I'm aware of.
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... I'm a pretty laidback guy. Took a break from ftb for awhile because I didn't have time. Looking to get back into it on a server with a small community and no donation-money grabbing gimmicks. I'm well acquainted with every mod in DW20 minus AR2. Just looking for a server to hang out on in the afternoon and build some awesome things.

rebel fire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN....rebel_fire8
AGE.....21
WHERE YOUR FROM......USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED... No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU.... looking for a place to have fun and lean more about mine craft with other people am willing to learn new things and help other people as much as I can

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN....TehKnight117
AGE.....15
WHERE YOUR FROM......USA
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED...No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU....Been looking for a new server to play that has a friendly environment.

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: stickbabiga
WHERE I'M FROM: Arizona (No daylight savings time)
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED: No
WHY SHOULD WE WHITE LIST YOU: I want to play on a small, community-driven server with friendly peeps.

philwillify

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: philwillify2001
Where am I from: Australia mate
Have you ever been banned: nope not once
Why should we whitelist you: because I love FTB and multiplayer put that together with some awesome people and I'm hooked.
Hope I see u guys on