Server promotion area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redruzerkruzer

Jul 29, 2019
Good day, i have a suggestion about organizing the server promotion area a bit more.

The "Other" section is very jumbled up in my opinion. I would love to see that organized a bit more, by doing the same thing that, for example, Monster has, with the open, whitelisted, casual, etc section. It would be nice to have a section for each modpack, with the normal subforums inside. This would benefit the server owners by getting their server out there. And it would also benefit the members by allowing them to look at servers they are interested in joining, instead of a bunch of different ones.

As a server owner myself, i can see how a lot of servers try to be "On the top" by constantly posting. It would be nice to slow that down by organizing it more so that each server has a fair chance to be recognized.

Edit* Also, with how fast FTB is growing, i could only imagine how much more chaotic it may get.

Thanks.

PS: If the FTB team needs any help with website management, i would not mind lending a hand. Especially for this suggestion.

flick

Jul 29, 2019
i agree my self even tho i have just joint the forum i m after a unleshed sever to join and as you said it is a bit of a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.