Werewolves - They'll eat you for dinner! [signup thread]

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Were-snail: So slow. Like seriously, How does this thing even kill people? nevertheless it does. It just takes its sweet ol time doing it. The selected victim of the were-snail dies the night after they are selected, not the night of selection.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Were-snail: So slow. Like seriously, How does this thing even kill people? nevertheless it does. It just takes its sweet ol time doing it. The selected victim of the were-snail dies the night after they are selected, not the night of selection.
And there are signs of a horrible act of mating that causes a random extra person to commit suicide the day of the discovered killing.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019

And the Were-snail can only participate in the werewolf voting every other night.[DOUBLEPOST=1397816254][/DOUBLEPOST]one more before the 48 hour start timer begin...quick, invite your friends!

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
^This guy. A new member, and he's already signing up for werewolf games.

Genitalia in this thread have now impressed me twice.

probably an alt...which doesn't really bother me that much...as I have a plan for them :)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
And the Were-snail can only participate in the werewolf voting every other night.[DOUBLEPOST=1397816254][/DOUBLEPOST]one more before the 48 hour start timer begin...quick, invite your friends!
Wut. If voting is mandatory, then the were-snail would be killed off like that as he was the only one not to vote and survive.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Wut. If voting is mandatory, then the were-snail would be killed off like that as he was the only one not to vote and survive.

werewolf voting...as in the werewolves voting for who they want to kill...

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Last time I checked I'm the one that sets the deadline :p lol, and I can guarantee you this game will not be starting on Easter ;)...because I won't be around to start it. Game will start Monday sometime :).

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Last time I checked I'm the one that sets the deadline :p lol, and I can guarantee you this game will not be starting on Easter ;)...because I won't be around to start it. Game will start Monday sometime :).

Woops, sorry about that. I thought you said two days from the 10th signup.

Reactions: Staxed