Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Ghooostie

Jul 29, 2019
I know from my explorations in the nether that both Lobbers and Cinders spawn in silly amounts and really quickly. Lobbers are also able to spawn very close to you. If they get lured out of lava and leave their fire trail, a bunch of cinders will eventually start spawning from it. Even as I kill them, it only takes a few seconds for them to be all around me again.

Edit: Oh also, remember that bee I mentioned a while back ? Yea, it's about to reach negative 400 durability and still going. It's kinda getting stupid at this point.

Last edited:

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I know from my explorations in the nether that both Lobbers and Cinders spawn in silly amounts and really quickly. Lobbers are also able to spawn very close to you. If they get lured out of lava and leave their fire trail, a bunch of cinders will eventually start spawning from it. Even as I kill them, it only takes a few seconds for them to be all around me again.

Edit: Oh also, remember that bee I mentioned a while back ? Yea, it's about to reach negative 400 durability and still going. It's kinda getting stupid at this point.

Ok, so bees go away...

Dezil_nz

Jul 29, 2019
Well this is going to take you a minute, but do me a favor.

Go into each of the lycanite configs and change the force despawn on each mob to true. Its a fail safe I contemplated enabling from the get go, but needed to see if it was warranted. If it fixes the issue, I'll roll that into the 1.0.6 changes.
(you only need to do this server side.)
have done this and noticed an instant improvement 30 mobs at my door again yay

Reactions: Eyamaz

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz

Not sure if this is intentional, the default behavior for this version, or a bug, but for Magical Crops, you only need one emerald or diamond to get started and then you never need any more emeralds or diamonds. You use the emerald or diamond to make a Weak Infusion Stone. You then use that stone to make other things but that stone does not get used up when crafting. It stays in the crafting grid. You still need a lot of basic essence to make more seeds just like before but this seems a lot easier than when the recipe required carmot dust for every single type of essence you wanted to make and a LOT of carmot dust to make the high end tier seeds. I also tried the next tier of infusion stone, the Regular Infusion Stone, and it doesn't get used up when crafting either.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz

Not sure if this is intentional, the default behavior for this version, or a bug, but for Magical Crops, you only need one emerald or diamond to get started and then you never need any more emeralds or diamonds. You use the emerald or diamond to make a Weak Infusion Stone. You then use that stone to make other things but that stone does not get used up when crafting. It stays in the crafting grid. You still need a lot of basic essence to make more seeds just like before but this seems a lot easier than when the recipe required carmot dust for every single type of essence you wanted to make and a LOT of carmot dust to make the high end tier seeds. I also tried the next tier of infusion stone, the Regular Infusion Stone, and it doesn't get used up when crafting either.

yes, I will be switching this back, but didnt have time to get the new recipes done inb4 some bug fixes and PAX.

emcx

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, Mikhaila666 ;)
Anyway, just to add, the pack is great, keep it up! I find myself putting near equal amounts of time into everything - surviving, scavenging, crafting, automating, mining, farming, wizarding, exploring, learning mods, etc. It's a blast!

Sparklepire

Jul 29, 2019
Just starting out in the pack and was wondering how do you regen health?? I have full hunger and me health does not increase... Sorry if this has already been answered

Also how can you make a hoe to plant crops and stuff?

Last edited:

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
You heal by eating. A morsel won't help you, but a snack will heal 1/2 a heart. Make a juicer and use it to convert berries to juice. Travel and gather lots of berries.

You can't make a hoe, but a mattock does the same job. You will need to make a copper mattock in a smeltery using all metal parts.

Freshmonte

Jul 29, 2019
Problem with starting a server... Whenever I run the server stat I can an error...

Error: could not open 'C:/Windows/jre/lib/amd64/jvm.cfg'

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
Problem with starting a server... Whenever I run the server stat I can an error...

Error: could not open 'C:/Windows/jre/lib/amd64/jvm.cfg'

If this is your own machine, uninstall and reinstall your java. If this is not your machine, contact the sysadmin.

Sparklepire

Jul 29, 2019
You heal by eating. A morsel won't help you, but a snack will heal 1/2 a heart. Make a juicer and use it to convert berries to juice. Travel and gather lots of berries.

You can't make a hoe, but a mattock does the same job. You will need to make a copper mattock in a smeltery using all metal parts.

Thanks for the advice xD

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
What do you guys prefer, Biomes o' Plenty or Vanilla terrain gen for BnB?
I like BoP, but would suggest you disable most if not all of the bad biomes (Fen, Dead swamp, Dead forest, silkglades, etc...). There are just too many of them and I find them annoying. Plus starting in one of those pretty much means no food at least, instant death at worst. (I spawned in a silkglades on one map and had skeletons there in the middle of the day killing me immediately.)

Reactions: Eyamaz

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I like BoP, but would suggest you disable most if not all of the bad biomes (Fen, Dead swamp, Dead forest, silkglades, etc...). There are just too many of them and I find them annoying. Plus starting in one of those pretty much means no food at least, instant death at worst. (I spawned in a silkglades on one map and had skeletons there in the middle of the day killing me immediately.)
Include Volcano and Deathlands in that list as well. There will be so many Lobbers and Cinders that they can't be used by players. Badlands you might take out. It's only use is easy clay.