Unsupported Agrarian Skies: Hardcore Quest Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
We had this one too, it was caused by an Igneous Extruder that is generating cobble with nowhere to put it.

No its not. Its cause by an inventory returning the wrong result from getStackInSlot when the Extruder asks it a question.

UnionCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh i see my mistake, we just noticed it with the cobble trying to fill a JABBA barrel that was full, the cobble was feeding back into the Extruder which resulted in the server crash, once we turned it off the crash stopped.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
it was ssp and i had enough lifes left (3) so the save deleting was not bocause minecraft thought i died (unless more than one life was removed)

Its not a life thing. Is the folder still there? Or is it just not showing in the game?

Milchreis

Jul 29, 2019
Its not a life thing. Is the folder still there? Or is it just not showing in the game?
no the complete folder is gone. not the save folder, just the one save all the other saves are still there.

i had cases before, where player.dat or level.dat was, after a crash, corrupted but that never deleted the save. it just did not show the save in game (level.dat) or i could not log in (player.dat). maybe that changed in 1.6.4.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
no the complete folder is gone. not the save folder, just the one save all the other saves are still there.

i had cases before, where player.dat or level.dat was, after a crash, corrupted but that never deleted the save. it just did not show the save in game (level.dat) or i could not log in (player.dat). maybe that changed in 1.6.4.

I am not sure how to fix it without being able to duplicate it but I am mentioning it to the autors. Definetly don't want that happening.

Boomaholic

Jul 29, 2019
after all this I just noticed something amazing. how easy it is to turn Certus Quartz dust back into quartz just at any crafting station. not sure if this was intended or not. Definitely can be abused to get AE going fast early though

Gladi099

Jul 29, 2019
Hey. I cant get Radio Stations working on SMP. in SSP the added stations show up on creative and even work (need NotEnoughCodecs from OpenMods for aac and mp3 streams) but there is no sound coming from the radio when doing it on SMP (dedicated server)

Max D. Sterling

Jul 29, 2019
after all this I just noticed something amazing. how easy it is to turn Certus Quartz dust back into quartz just at any crafting station. not sure if this was intended or not. Definitely can be abused to get AE going fast early though
Because you get the Quartz from sifting sand (which doesn't drop much more than Quartz...), there is a recipe so you can just sift dust (for all the useful things) and not have to worry about having a barrel of cactus seeds.

Aritchey

Jul 29, 2019
The Quest Purple Madness in For the Hoarding the text and what you need to turn in are very different at least in 2.0.3. It says you need a stack or (64) of a lot of the items, however, they actually require 100,000. It also mentions items such as purple pearls that you do not actually have to turn in. It seems that one of the two are incorrect.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
So I just started getting a lot of crashes over the last couple of days. Here's one of the reports from today (5 crashes in like 30 minutes):
http://pastebin.com/FRt2ZCYZ

ssp, completely clean install

Check to see if you can add your FTB folders to your anti-virus software's exclusion list. The log indicates that it couldn't write a file. I would try that 1st to see if it fixes your issue.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
So I just started getting a lot of crashes over the last couple of days. Here's one of the reports from today (5 crashes in like 30 minutes):
http://pastebin.com/FRt2ZCYZ

ssp, completely clean install

redownload something is messed up in your install.[DOUBLEPOST=1397777906][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've noticed that whenever I restart my world, my MFR Item routers will clear their slots.

Left click the items into the slots. For some reason it erases them if you right click.

kylelyk

Jul 29, 2019
Check to see if you can add your FTB folders to your anti-virus software's exclusion list. The log indicates that it couldn't write a file. I would try that 1st to see if it fixes your issue.
Tried that, after 20 minutes it crashed again with the same error.

I'll try reinstalling.

Hito_

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or if I got extremely unlucky. . . . I crooked all of the leaves from my first Oak Tree and received absolutely no more Oak Saplings. When you get to the quest that requires you to make an Oak Sieve. . . . I no longer have enough Oak Wood to make an "Oak" Sieve =( I have plenty of Birch Wood and a Birch Sieve but this will not complete the quest =(

thekazador

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or if I got extremely unlucky. . . . I crooked all of the leaves from my first Oak Tree and received absolutely no more Oak Saplings. When you get to the quest that requires you to make an Oak Sieve. . . . I no longer have enough Oak Wood to make an "Oak" Sieve =( I have plenty of Birch Wood and a Birch Sieve but this will not complete the quest =(
You have extremely unlucky by my guess... you can sieve dirt for get oak saplings (acorn), for get dirt you have to use any sappling/wheat/.. on barrels.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019

The sieve is ore dictionary... or should be. It should accept any sieve ... at least in 2.0.3.

AssButtKangaroo

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know why (obviously) but whenever I update my pack my world is gone. I backup'd my world earlier today but I still lost a lot of things that I built. I posted the other day when this happened when updating another time but I hope you know and will try to fix it

_Monroe_

Jul 29, 2019
So i updated to the newest version today and whenever i try to launch agrarian skies it just waits about 30 seconds then closes the launcher i have no idea why. Someone please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.