Whitelist Server Directorate - Small Server | Monster 1.1.1 | Whitelisted | ATG generation! | BM & Graves

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
These are the last whitelists that I'll be accepting for the moment, since the server is starting to be pretty well populated during peak hours. Additional whitelist applications may be accepted if player count drops again.

Johnny102602

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JDC102602
My friends play on this server and I think it looks like it is a lot of fun, I would love to join your community! :)

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Johnny, ask one of your friends to talk to me in-game. I'm not accepting more public applications, but whitelisting of friends of players can be arranged.

JargonTheRed

Jul 29, 2019
Opening up again due to community demand. Whitelist applications are accepted again, but slots are limited to 15. The server may be full during peak hours - if all slots are filled, please wait a few minutes and try again.